+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Smells like rotting flesh! Because it is. Just keep it clean and it'll fall off soon. Elsie's was rank! I made DP clean it. I can deal with most of the travails of parenthood but not the cord stump šŸ¤¢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah, it's pretty gross Thanks, good to know it's normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel like there must be some couples in here that would be close to heading back for their next bubba... anyone looking to go again soon? Haha don't worry we aren't on the ivf train again! Just curious is all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably not until DD is two. (She's 10 months). I'm currently nannying another 10 month old alongside DD so it's like having twins. They keep me busy enough for now.

Although some days I feel like I could easily have another one now! DP wouldn't agree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha so you plan to start trying when she's two or with hopes that number 2 will arrive by then? I'd imagine two 10 month olds would definitely keep you on your toes!!

We are about to start the process of buying some land so the next 12 months or so will be interesting and no doubt expensive but I'm thinking at that point we might go back for number 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, when she's two. Otherwise we'd have to start TTC later this year! We need to focus on moving first. We're still in our (fairly large) one bedder. We've been to a few open houses but secretly enjoying the lower cost of living for just a bit longer.

That's very exciting about buying a block of land! You can build your dream house, I imagine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What area are you looking at buying? We are looking at relocating down south so that we can build. We are just waiting for the next land release! Should be next month though which is good and yep we have a few houses we would love to build but it will just be a modest home for now. I'm sure one day we can really build our dream home but we don't want a massive mortgage now so we will try and keep level headed lol.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 2 boys (3.5yrs and 10m) which fill our 3 bedroom house but we plan on going back to the clinic later this year to start trying for #3.
    We are thinking that we will bunk the 2 older ones together and put babe#3 in their own room. We will move at some point (similar area just bigger house) but not sure when and hopefully while the kids are small they will be ok to share. I hate moving so just putting it off for now...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting!!!! Number 3!!!

Yeah that's an awesome idea to bunk the boys together. So who will carry number 3? I can't wait for you guys to get started

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How exciting!!!! Number 3!!!

Yeah that's an awesome idea to bunk the boys together. So who will carry number 3? I can't wait for you guys to get started
    Dp will carry any and all future babies. I had HG really bad.... so can't and won't do it again. So so glad I have a female partner!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (03-03-2017)