ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 994
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,927
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked
    1,388
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you're right! My prediction is somewhere between Christmas and New year but we shall see lol.

    We are hosting Christmas again this year so we will be nice and close to the hospital anyway haha.

    How are you guys going?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

    almai  (19-12-2016),Boxergirl  (21-12-2016)

  3. #652
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    I think you're right! My prediction is somewhere between Christmas and New year but we shall see lol.

    We are hosting Christmas again this year so we will be nice and close to the hospital anyway haha.

    How are you guys going?
    All good, time to start thinking about the hospital bag!!

  4. #653
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all,

    Hope everyone has had a great Christmas.

    Feeding chairs...yes or no?

  5. #654
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Totally went to comment about high chairs but you mean chairs for feeding baby breast or bottle don't you? Lol

    We didn't start out with a feeding chair and ended up getting one a month or so in. I would recommend it to everyone but I think it definitely depends on the person, that being said, almost all the mums in my mothers group have and used one...

  6. #655
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    Totally went to comment about high chairs but you mean chairs for feeding baby breast or bottle don't you? Lol

    We didn't start out with a feeding chair and ended up getting one a month or so in. I would recommend it to everyone but I think it definitely depends on the person, that being said, almost all the mums in my mothers group have and used one...
    Yeah, the latter. But, far out, why are they so hideous looking?!

    I guess I'm happy to get one if it's necessary, though !

  7. #656
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    155
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked
    46
    Reviews
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Yeah, the latter. But, far out, why are they so hideous looking?!

    I guess I'm happy to get one if it's necessary, though !
    Hi Boxergirl. I agree they are all soooo very very ugly but sooo comfy and practical too in reality and I couldn't recommend enough! Make sure it is a rocker and recliner with a recliner lock lever to be able to set it to different comfort positions depending on what you're doing with bubs...a few i looked at were nice looking armchair style rockers or gliders but not recliners or had no headrest/support...you need it to be comfortable with potentially a toddler or equivalent to a 15kg sack of spuds passed out in your arms! Haha. I am really happy with the one we chose.

    We went with a rare caramel/latte colour. Black was too office-y and white...no thanks. Haha.

    Let me know if you have any questions! Happy to help.

  8. #657
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Its Me View Post
    Hi Boxergirl. I agree they are all soooo very very ugly but sooo comfy and practical too in reality and I couldn't recommend enough! Make sure it is a rocker and recliner with a recliner lock lever to be able to set it to different comfort positions depending on what you're doing with bubs...a few i looked at were nice looking armchair style rockers or gliders but not recliners or had no headrest/support...you need it to be comfortable with potentially a toddler or equivalent to a 15kg sack of spuds passed out in your arms! Haha. I am really happy with the one we chose.

    We went with a rare caramel/latte colour. Black was too office-y and white...no thanks. Haha.

    Let me know if you have any questions! Happy to help.
    Thanks for that!!

    We have a big Baby Bunting voucher to spend and don't really need anything else, so we are limited to what they have

  9. #658
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,927
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked
    1,388
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It took me a couple of posts to realise you were talking about a chair for you to sit on not bub. Omg my brain needs to wake up

    We got a little creative in this space and bought a timber glider (from eBay for $40 and the seller was only two streets away) with a gliding foot piece that had a dark blue cushions.

    We then had my grandfather sand it down and repaint both the chair and foot piece in white and DW made new cushion covers for it in an aqua with white spots. I love the chair and think it looks really modern and fresh but still perfect for a nursery

    Sadly we couldn't find anything like that in the shops and when we did they were soooo expensive compared to what you can find online!

    I'll send you a pic of the chair @Boxergirl and then you can see what I mean

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

    almai  (29-12-2016)

  11. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked
    161
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    It took me a couple of posts to realise you were talking about a chair for you to sit on not bub. Omg my brain needs to wake up

    We got a little creative in this space and bought a timber glider (from eBay for $40 and the seller was only two streets away) with a gliding foot piece that had a dark blue cushions.

    We then had my grandfather sand it down and repaint both the chair and foot piece in white and DW made new cushion covers for it in an aqua with white spots. I love the chair and think it looks really modern and fresh but still perfect for a nursery

    Sadly we couldn't find anything like that in the shops and when we did they were soooo expensive compared to what you can find online!

    I'll send you a pic of the chair @Boxergirl and then you can see what I mean
    Sounds really lovely!

  12. #660
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,927
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked
    1,388
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tomorrow is my due date and I am still very much pregnant girls haha. Did any first time mums come before or on their due date in here? I didn't realise 40% of babies are born after their due date haha. Might be waiting a while longer!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Multiples Parents Chat Thread
    By Mod-Nomsie in forum Parents of Multiple-Births
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 26-01-2016, 14:20
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-12-2013, 18:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Pear Exercise Physiology Pregnancy & Women's HealthWe are Women's Health specialists and prescribe exercise to support changes in your body brought on by pregnancy, ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT