+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Yep I would cos they can take their time!! Have you sorted leave with work? They are really the only two things that we did. Apparently centrelink register the bub with Medicare when they get the birth certificate. Don't know if I trust them with that though. Anyone else know how that works?
    @Kazzy36 you go in next week right
    From memory once you show proof of birth for the baby through the Centrelink app and fill in the baby's details, it also registers for Medicare. DD's Medicare card came within a week or so of me doing it. The app made everything easier.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there! Yes in on Thursday 😲 freaking out just a bit. FINALLY have popped out a bit more - people still don't believe me when i say she's coming next week.

Am feeling pretty worn out now. Average of 3 hours a night sleep - major indigestion issues - & now have SPD. Would not wish that on my worst enemy!! Am hobbling around like an old nana - even to the point of riding around in a gopher at the shopping centre!

Re PPL - i did mine online and i was astonished it was approved in 2 days! Need to check on status of DP's leave but can't forsee any issues there.

Even though all the Gov agencies supposedly talk to one another I am still going to communicate with all of them - so i know for sure it's all been done

Hope everyone else is doing well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (10-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we need a bump shot @Kazzy36! My belly already seems quite big but the little one still has so much growing to do will be interesting to see what I look like in another 6 weeks!!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

I love following everyones journeys and can't wait to see some more squishy babe photos soon!!

My youngest boy is 6 months old already!! Time flies (when you aren't ttc/pregnant! Haha)
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1478783034.365328.jpg
    Oldest is now 3!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1478783118.066381.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love following along too. We have an 18mo and 3yo. We will be trying for number 3 next month.
    Attached Images

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ErinJess For This Useful Post:

almai  (11-11-2016),Boxergirl  (11-11-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (11-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time really does go fast @almai but I think it even does in pregnancy lol. Not so much in TTC lol. The boys are gorgeous!
    @ErinJess wow going for number 3? That's awesome! Sorry I can't remember who carried the two you have but it will be the same person going for number 3? We said we would stop at 2 but curious about people making the decision for 3 and what things you considered. Can you tell I'm already thinking 3 might be a possibility for us too? obviously that could all change and we may indeed go with 2 but I'd love to hear about people continuing on for a third!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Yep I would cos they can take their time!! Have you sorted leave with work? They are really the only two things that we did. Apparently centrelink register the bub with Medicare when they get the birth certificate. Don't know if I trust them with that though. Anyone else know how that works?
    @Kazzy36 you go in next week right
    Oh Better get onto things then. It's amazing how fast things are going..thought it would drag Nope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    I love following everyones journeys and can't wait to see some more squishy babe photos soon!!

My youngest boy is 6 months old already!! Time flies (when you aren't ttc/pregnant! Haha)
    Attachment 86218
    Oldest is now 3!
    Attachment 86219
    Oh good lord. Soooo cute. Is bubba cruisy? He so looks it!!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Oh good lord. Soooo cute. Is bubba cruisy? He so looks it!!
    Yeah he is super cruisy! So strange after how full on ds1 was but a nice change! The only 'trouble' is he still isn't interested in food yet... but that is no biggie really!

I carried ds1, my dp carried ds2. we had originally decided that we would take turns having babies until we felt done but given I had a horrible pregnancy with HG, I don't want to carry again (which saddens me) so dp will carry all future kids (I'm lucky to have this option really!)
    We will try for #3 probably mid next year and will talk about more babies after that (not sure if we will keep going after 3 but it's open for now) ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    I carried both and will carry the third, all kiddies will have the same donor too. The decision was pretty easy for number three, obviously had to take finances in to consideration too. As for our home and car they are both big enough for 3 kids. We manage life with our kids well, we don't find it stressful too often and both feel like we have enough love to give to a third. We will definitely stop at 3 though.

I think the fact that we both share the care and household duties makes the decision a lot easier.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErinJess For This Useful Post:

almai  (11-11-2016),Boxergirl  (11-11-2016)