Closed Thread
Page 23 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques thanks I hope so too. Best of luck with your egg pickup!! Super exciting that it's only a couple of days away!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - beginning IVF again...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @Ree888 well good luck with all of that... Hopefully her dream comes true.

AFM- call from FN triggering tonight (well actually tomorrow morning) 12:45 AM... Eww got to set that alarm... Or two...

EPU Monday going in at 12:15 pm and will be under general... But so excited...
    We are triggering an hour apart!! I have two triggers in my fridge- they sent the lucrin one thinking I might need it but have kept with the HCG as first planned. My EPU is an hour before yours on Monday- unless you are in the eastern states cos then it's only half an hour time difference!
    we are officially cycle buddies- good luck!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ducky01 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Ok so my update is: all the willing and heat packs really worked, AF was nice an early, BT this morning and just got the results, I go back in early tomorrow to get the first Gonal-F injection.
    Scuba- does your clinic open on Sundays? Wow!! Good luck with your first injection. Ice helps if you find it hurts. I think the gonal f smells a bit strange- I know that sounds strange but it does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    Scuba- does your clinic open on Sundays? Wow!! Good luck with your first injection. Ice helps if you find it hurts. I think the gonal f smells a bit strange- I know that sounds strange but it does!
    Yeah they're open 7days, I think it's one of their selling features. I'm with Genea, my original dr is with them and I really like her she has a great manner so hoping for a good results. Pretty nervous about the injections but I guess if I really struggle I can just go to the clinic and have them inject me. I think I can do it though...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Soques  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah they're open 7days, I think it's one of their selling features. I'm with Genea, my original dr is with them and I really like her she has a great manner so hoping for a good results. Pretty nervous about the injections but I guess if I really struggle I can just go to the clinic and have them inject me. I think I can do it though...
    Love Genea.... Kent street?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have gotten my DH on board to do the injections- I figured it gets him involved and shares the load a little bit- so that's always an idea. Let us know how you go- best of luck. Your injections start just as mine finish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques & @Ducky01 hope trigger goes well tonight ladies and good luck for Mondays EPU, only 2 more sleeps 😀

@ScubaGal what is your injection hun? It's usually the 1st one that's scary, but after a few I'm sure you will be ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 @ladybug14 the plan is to thaw & transfer our 2 remaining embies our first FET was cancelled due to embie not surviving thaw & one of these remaining 2 is not of the greatest quality hence a little apprehension just keep thinking it only takes one positive thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    We are triggering an hour apart!! I have two triggers in my fridge- they sent the lucrin one thinking I might need it but have kept with the HCG as first planned. My EPU is an hour before yours on Monday- unless you are in the eastern states cos then it's only half an hour time difference!
    we are officially cycle buddies- good luck!!!
    In Sydney... Good luck with your too...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @amiracle4me,
    yay - glad to have a cycle buddy! Especially as this will be my first ever ICSI cycle! I'm getting very nervous!! Will this be your first ICSI cycle also? We've been trying naturally for nearly a year, but have recently been told IVF/ICSI is the only way for us. I'm in melbourne - what about you?