Closed Thread
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hi Grace, I listened to a really good podcast on this from Creating a Family not long ago. Apparently the pgd is really good at predicting viability, and chances that they will stick. I'll try to recall the name of the specific one if you're interested.

Kate
    Thanks that would be great, only if it's not too much hassle! . If this cycle doesn't work, we would be hoping to get more embryos next time so that we can do the pgd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat hope your recovery after surgery doesn't take too long! Sounds painful.
    @babee 7 embryos for testing is a great number. They're the sort of numbers we were hoping for, but I guess the first cycle is a bit of a trial.
    @Sue77 good luck for your transfer next Wednesday!
    @lilypily good luck for your double transfer also.
    @Gabriel79 thanks for the positive story. Congrats on your pregnancy, not long to go now.
    @sophdask how is the wait going? Only been 1 day for me and I can see already this 2ww is going to be torturous!!

afm - got the update of only 2 embryos left, so we went ahead with the double transfer (3day) yesterday. Praying they both stick! (Thanks again @lilypily, @Gabriel79 & @sophdask for your advice). It's certainly a different feeling to each month of trying naturally and hoping conception occurred to now knowing there are definitely 2 embryos in there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

straycat  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck @Grace1 with a lucky day 3 emby ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lilypily then I think your bt will be on Friday 12 and mine on sat 13 th acc to our et dates.... .and I am just the opposite ... I just can't gather the courage to go for a hpt....lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Lilypily then I think your bt will be on Friday 12 and mine on sat 13 th acc to our et dates.... .and I am just the opposite ... I just can't gather the courage to go for a hpt....lol
    Our due date would be may 26 and 27 lol... Couldn't help myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace1 great 2 embies on board. Best Of luck. Lillypily and Sue77 good luck with transfers next week. So 7dp3dt today and the wait is now driving me crazy!, Not feeling any symptoms really which is stressing me out! 5 days to go before blood test but might poas on Sunday. Had last pregnyl shot last night so not sure how long it stays in the body. Hope everyone else is travelling ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sophdask View Post
    Grace1 great 2 embies on board. Best Of luck. Lillypily and Sue77 good luck with transfers next week. So 7dp3dt today and the wait is now driving me crazy!, Not feeling any symptoms really which is stressing me out! 5 days to go before blood test but might poas on Sunday. Had last pregnyl shot last night so not sure how long it stays in the body. Hope everyone else is travelling ok.

You can poas the line out then hopefully watch one come back..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (29-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hi ladies.. Had the scan to check the lining.. It was all good..11.5... Don't know how much exactly is required but nurses were happy and embryo transfer is on Wednesday..... Feeling very nervous... After so much mucking up at mivf I am going for a transfer after 2 years... Have to start progestrone 3 times a day from tomm... Clexane from the day of ET and continuing all other medicines I am currently on with the HRT...( predislone, progonova and estardot patches)

Babee and Flemo thank you so much for your good luck wishes for my scan... Babee are you starting a stimulated cycle soon? All I want to say is pease try to stray strong as you are and trust me you will get there as Lynn does not give up easily.. We all know coming from mivf.... And all u need is one golden egg... I am always praying for u....it's just a matter of time...."..Flemo how are you feeling? I have noticed that both of us are going pretty parallel in our cycles... I also had the lap in dec like you and I am having the fet a few weeks after u... Hopefully I also get a result like you. Please try not to stress about any past things now( I know it's easier said than done) as I also suffered from a missed miscarriage in dec 2012 ... Saw the heartbeat and it was gone after a week..but let's try and just forget those bad experiences and think positively as Lynn's approach is different after a BFP as well.. Wish u have a smooth pregnancy

Lilietak...good luck for you lap... Don't worry too much, it's a bit uncomfortable but all worth it if u get results...

Straycat.. Please be positive... I agree with you Melbourne ivf has a very diff approach than monash plus we all are under the care of Lynn who is one of the best in Aus.

Sophdusk... Everything crossed for u..

lilypily ly when is your embryo transfer......Thursday?? I am glad your injection was not that bad...

Grace1 have u done your emb transfer? I wish the bubs stick and we have more and more BFPs coming up soon...

this thread is so supportive. Don't know how I would deal with everything without the support of u wonderful ladies...sending baby dust to all..
    Thanks sue. We have started our next cycle and had first jab last night. We may transfer 2 frozens again but I am so worried that they will have chromosomal issues given our testing results of other embryos. I really just don't know what to do.. DH is keen to transfer the 2 untested frosties.. Some of the issues with our chromosomes don't show up in blood tests etc should the embryo implant.. So tough.

Good luck with your transfer how wonderful to have 2 normal embryos! Are you transferring just the 1.. I have a good feeling about this next ET for you! Everything is crossed xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Our due date would be may 26 and 27 lol... Couldn't help myself.
    All the best with ET next week baby dust and wishing for a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    @Sue77 I'm still waiting (or hoping rather) for my fsh to come down. It came down to 12 and I was hopeful but last month it went right back up again... So I lost that hope and felt totally despondent. I test again next week which will be 5 months on HRT. If it's still too high not sure what I'll do... Anyway will see what happens I guess and try to stay hopeful although it's hard!
    @Kellyk77 hoping for a good result for you next week.. Can be so frustrating . Fingers crossed x