Closed Thread
Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 951
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,246
    Thanks
    6,367
    Thanked
    17,670
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Is anyone doing high fat? I'm going LCHF
    I'm not, but I've been reading high fat is actually quite healthy and the low fat hype is just that.

    What type of healthy high fat foods do you have. Really the only fat I have is in my nuts.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing

  3. #13
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,039
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi girls so a big big part of my weight loss surgery was high protein and only carbs from vegies.

    I lost 57 kilos that way.

    So my meal plan for tomorrow is!

    ; protein shake for breakfast

    Oven baked chicken fajitahs thats baked with capsicum and onion and i'll add some sautéed mushrooms as well to boost it

    Arvo snack chobani yogurt with some low gi fruit (dark berries)

    Dinner is slow cooker bbq pulled pork with vegies

    Tomorrow will be exactly the same as i will have plenty of left overs!

  4. #14
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,039
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im also gonna weigh in one week from tomorrow as my start weight purely because usually the first week is mainly water weight anyways.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    505
    Thanked
    1,708
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yum that sounds delicious - and well done on the weight loss.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,713
    Thanks
    505
    Thanked
    1,708
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Im also gonna weigh in one week from tomorrow as my start weight purely because usually the first week is mainly water weight anyways.
    I don't get that though, because don't you increase water intake when you start a diet (fills you up, detox etc)? I now drink 3L a day.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,085
    Thanks
    430
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Hi girls so a big big part of my weight loss surgery was high protein and only carbs from vegies.

    I lost 57 kilos that way.

    So my meal plan for tomorrow is!

    ; protein shake for breakfast

    Oven baked chicken fajitahs thats baked with capsicum and onion and i'll add some sautéed mushrooms as well to boost it

    Arvo snack chobani yogurt with some low gi fruit (dark berries)

    Dinner is slow cooker bbq pulled pork with vegies

    Tomorrow will be exactly the same as i will have plenty of left overs!
    Do you like the chobani yoghurt? I tried if last week and thought it tasted like baby vomit! Not that I've eaten that in a while.

    Subbing to read along...

  8. #18
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,039
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaOJ View Post
    I don't get that though, because don't you increase water intake when you start a diet (fills you up, detox etc)? I now drink 3L a day.
    When I'm eating high carb and salt i retain a lot of fluid, like a lot! After two days of detoxing i can drop 2 kilos. Given that i couldnt have created a large enough deficit in those two days to actually lose two kilos of fat, its water retention/water weight.

    But no i don't increase my liquid intake. Im not an overly thirsty person.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked
    345
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Is anyone doing high fat? I'm going LCHF
    Yep I'm trying to do this

  10. #20
    Zombie_eyes's Avatar
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    9,354
    Thanks
    2,835
    Thanked
    9,039
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook View Post
    Do you like the chobani yoghurt? I tried if last week and thought it tasted like baby vomit! Not that I've eaten that in a while.

    Subbing to read along...
    Did u try the plain one? Unless you flavour it with a fruit puree or something it tastes horrendous! I have the sachet strawberry or passionfruit ones tho cause i cbf all the extra effort.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Shake diet support
    By FlipFlop in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 14-11-2013, 14:35
  2. ASD Support Thread #2
    By Mummy Potato in forum Parents of Children with Special Needs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13-11-2013, 05:02
  3. Spin off....(Shake diet support)
    By RuffledPansy in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 11:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›