+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnyl experts? :) period week late

Hello everyone,
    This is my first time posting here but I have often been comforted by posts I have read from you all. Have posted this query in the PCOS thread also but no reply so far..... So sorry if you read it twice! I'm feeling a bit

I have PCOS so have been having ovulation induction with Puregon and then the Pregnyl trigger and 2 follow up Pregnyl shots each cycle.

I've been doing this for about 12 months with no success, we do have a beautiful 5 year old boy who was conceived with no medical assistance and I now think was just pure luck!

We have had no luck producing no.2 and after 4 years of trying I'm thinking IVF may be the next step later this year.

OK here is the background to my question-I ovulated on 16th May, and had a negative blood test this week on 4th June. My period has never been late during this treatment and it is still yet to arrive, I've had a tiny bit of spotting and sore boobs. feeling bit moody too - so maybe period is on its way?.

Q: Has anyone else ever had a neg blood test delayed period after a Pregnyl trigger?

This waiting period is the pits!
    Thank you lovely ladies
    Peggy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Peggy yes I did have delayed af after pregnyl trigger & boosters. That was with clomid. I think af came about 5 days after the negative BT. I've also had af come before a negative BT! It sucks. I think all the hormones can make things really unpredictable. Maybe get a repeat BT if af hasn't arrived in a few more days. I agree the waiting is the worst part. Good luck with your next step in the process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Rosey.. I will do that, hormones are indeed mysterious... Nice to see you've had a good result with IVF