Closed Thread
Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful congrats on your little girl!
    @Molros it's so hard not to stress about weight gain! I had a real burst of it too, I think I put on 1.5 kg in a week around 18 weeks. Since then I've tried not to weigh myself much cause it was stressing me. As long as your dr is happy I wouldn't worry.

As for the food thanks for the tips ladies! It's nice hearing what everyone else does. I tend to get a bit caught up with the rules!!

When is everyone planning on stopping work? I was hoping to make it to 37 weeks but my job is full on physical and this week I've been wondering if that's a bit ambitious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (23-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful congratulations!!! Very exciting news for you @Molros I'm sure you look beautiful, try not to worry. I haven't weighed myself once since I got pregnant and neither has my OB so I have no idea how much weight I've put on and I'm not planning on finding out until a good few months after birth! @Willowglen I'm planning to work up until 37 weeks too only because I love my job and it's not very demanding physically so hoping I'll be ok. I'm such a busy person I don't know how I'll go being at home but I think as much rest before the birth is advisable! My friends with newborns are all so tired.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'll be finishing up at 36 weeks at this stage. I work in the nursery room at a childcare centre so picking up babies all day long, I don't think ill last much longer than that. I'm doing my diploma in childcare at the moment so I'll have something to do before the baby comes I have to have all my leave forms in by next week!

Congrats on a girl Mrs Hopeful!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping to finish at 37 weeks. But I suppose it depends how I'm going - not looking forward to the hot weather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I work in an office on a casual basis, so depends on how much work they want to give me but atm plan is to work up to 38 weeks but on a part time basis from about 32 weeks (2/3 days a week)
    Its nice having the time spread out allows me to do shopping before I get huge and uncomfortable and rest when I need to.
    Im knackered most days - anyone else still struggling with fatigue/exhaustion in 2nd and 3rd Trimesters?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm finishing at 34 weeks, taking my long service and then 12 months maternity leave. Can't wait! I need a bit of a career break.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I'm hoping to take all my long service leave and maternity leave all at half pay. That will at least keep some money coming in for nearly 12 months. I don't think I could get by on nothing for any length of time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawly For This Useful Post:

misti  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm finishing at 34 weeks. My job is busy on my feet a lot and I drive to three sites. I'm counting down already!

Also I most likely will end up delivering early with my higher BP. Anyone else wishing the time would go by faster? I'm trying not to, but I just want to know he's arrived and ok! especially as he's measuring small so off for a growth scan Friday, keeping fingerscrossed he won't drop more behind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by hopeforlife; 22-07-2014 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    I'm finishing at 34 weeks. My job is busy on my feet a lot and I drive to three sites. I'm counting down already!

Also I most likely will end up delivering early with my higher BP. Anyone else wishing the time would go by faster? I'm trying not to, but I just want to know he's arrived and ok! especially as he's measuring small so off for a growth scan Friday, keeping fingerscrossed he won't drop more behind.
    Im with you I want it to hurry up so I know bub is ok iv been freaking out way to much during this pregnancy I just want to meet her !

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app