Closed Thread
Page 92 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 950
  1. #911
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    I'm 7+4 today

  2. #912
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,537
    Thanks
    2,070
    Thanked
    1,178
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow that went quick

  3. #913
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,537
    Thanks
    2,070
    Thanked
    1,178
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies #2

    Will you ring for hcg results tomoro? Mummak?
    Last edited by Kazza78; 30-11-2014 at 13:45.

  4. #914
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    So I went to get my blood test results today and the doctor put everything through as priority except my hcg.

    Then proceeded to tell me that the urine test they did at the office on Friday didn't come up positive.

    So then this happened....

    Attachment 63936

    I wonder why the one he did wasn't positive 😕
    Yeah id say dodgy test but going fast now. Hope all keeps well for you

  5. #915
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza78 View Post
    Will you ring for hcg results tomoro? Mummak?
    Maybe.

    Tbh id just rather ignore it all until friday.

  6. #916
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,286
    Thanks
    7,467
    Thanked
    3,776
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    So I went to get my blood test results today and the doctor put everything through as priority except my hcg.

    Then proceeded to tell me that the urine test they did at the office on Friday didn't come up positive.

    So then this happened....

    Attachment 63936

    I wonder why the one he did wasn't positive 😕
    Drs tests are useless. Though should pick it up at 7 weeks. I would say the test they did was dodgy.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #917
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Drs tests are useless. Though should pick it up at 7 weeks. I would say the test they did was dodgy.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    The one I did with my regular GP at 5w came up positive straight away.

    I wasn't there when this doctor did the test.

    Mind you the doctor I saw friday and today is the same doctor who said "well you don't sound pregnant to me"

    Next day I find out I'm 11+2 with twins

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma K For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (30-11-2014)

  9. #918
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,286
    Thanks
    7,467
    Thanked
    3,776
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma K View Post
    The one I did with my regular GP at 5w came up positive straight away.

    I wasn't there when this doctor did the test.

    Mind you the doctor I saw friday and today is the same doctor who said "well you don't sound pregnant to me"

    Next day I find out I'm 11+2 with twins
    Lol how do you even know it was your pee? I don't see why they wouldn't have done it then and there....why did they get you to do it (seeing as you already did one at 5w)?

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #919
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked
    255
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Lol how do you even know it was your pee? I don't see why they wouldn't have done it then and there....why did they get you to do it (seeing as you already did one at 5w)?

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    He didn't tell me he was doing a urine test. He told me he was testing for protein and utis.

    He said because I'd already had 7 positive tests there was no point...

    I'm not going to see him again

  11. #920
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,286
    Thanks
    7,467
    Thanked
    3,776
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    He sounds a bit useless tbh. They can test for protein etc on the spot too I think. Hopefully the scan on Friday shows a healthy, growing bubba.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #3
    By headoverfeet in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1009
    Last Post: 16-11-2014, 12:03
  2. Pumpkin Protocol 2014: Belated BFPs, Bumps & Babies
    By Calstar in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 20-05-2014, 20:01
  3. 2014 at last! Time for some bfps! #2
    By MrsTugs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 928
    Last Post: 24-03-2014, 10:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Do you think this is rude?Issues with Family Members
Any idea about parental leaveMaternity & Parental Leave
Anyone have kids with NF1?General Child Health Issues
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
Food and Mood studyResearch Help
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Do people suck...?General Chat
Yep I cavedStep-parents / Blended families
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›