Closed Thread
Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 981
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    302
    Reviews
    0
    Sums up my life now

    Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar - YouTube

    m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZP8zQ5kzk


    You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moltone For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (15-05-2014),Lauzy  (15-05-2014),Pusheen The Cat  (16-05-2014)

  3. #512
    Busy-Bee's Avatar
    Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    11,211
    Thanks
    3,690
    Thanked
    4,765
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    *side topic*
    I think we should chip in and get one of these for Gina, Rupert et al.

    Attachment 54590

    (Taken from Viz - a satirical comic book)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Busy-Bee For This Useful Post:

    dancingchipmunk  (15-05-2014)

  5. #513
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,245
    Thanks
    1,772
    Thanked
    2,017
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy-Bee View Post
    *side topic*
    I think we should chip in and get one of these for Gina, Rupert et al.

    Attachment 54590

    (Taken from Viz - a satirical comic book)
    Haha, yep! If we all get our priorities right and just give up a third of a pack of smokes or one of those beers we frequently indulge in, we can all chip in!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (15-05-2014)

  7. #514
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Love that song!

    If it were one or the other of these new changes, it wouldn't be so bad - but add them all together and they can absolutely decimate a family. We are a family of 6, 3 of us have chronic illness one has chronic illness and autism. But people with chronic illness, disabilities or mental illnesses and aren't normal have nothing to offer to society........... but wait!

    Stephen Hawkins
    Michelangelo
    Issac Newton
    Einestein
    Emily Dickinson
    Van Gough
    Beethoven

    The list but a hand full literally goes on and on and on.


    Quote Originally Posted by NebraskaJones View Post
    Sums up my life now

    Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar - YouTube

    m.youtube.com/watch?v=nFZP8zQ5kzk


    You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

    HarvestMoon  (15-05-2014),KaraB  (15-05-2014)

  9. #515
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked
    12,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Love that song!

    If it were one or the other of these new changes, it wouldn't be so bad - but add them all together and they can absolutely decimate a family. We are a family of 6, 3 of us have chronic illness one has chronic illness and autism. But people with chronic illness, disabilities or mental illnesses and aren't normal have nothing to offer to society........... but wait!

    Stephen Hawkins
    Michelangelo
    Issac Newton
    Einestein
    Emily Dickinson
    Van Gough
    Beethoven

    The list but a hand full literally goes on and on and on.
    Don't worry beebs .... My inner Hockey says just go smoke a ciggie and drink a 6 pack of VB and you'll be right...

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (15-05-2014),KaraB  (15-05-2014)

  11. #516
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    13,067
    Thanks
    9,846
    Thanked
    12,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I was joking btw!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (15-05-2014)

  13. #517
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wish I could, but I can't - I'm coealic and asthmatic!
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Don't worry beebs .... My inner Hockey says just go smoke a ciggie and drink a 6 pack of VB and you'll be right...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (15-05-2014)

  15. #518
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I wasn't that fussed about Shorten, but after that budget reply I think he is fabulous. I got shivers down my spine when listening to his speech! Watching bloody Tony Abbot and Julie Bishop smirking the whole way through just made me hate them even more.

    He says they will not support the Budget. Go Labor!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

    poochella  (15-05-2014)

  17. #519
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I was joking btw!
    I know

  18. #520
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,012
    Thanks
    14,124
    Thanked
    7,612
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    "We will never support the concious development of an underclass" - Bill Shorten 15 May, 1014

    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I wasn't that fussed about Shorten, but after that budget reply I think he is fabulous. I got shivers down my spine when listening to his speech! Watching bloody Tony Abbot and Julie Bishop smirking the whole way through just made me hate them even more.

    He says they will not support the Budget. Go Labor!

  19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

    dancingchipmunk  (15-05-2014),GrabbyCrabby  (15-05-2014),HappyBovinexx  (15-05-2014),KaraB  (15-05-2014),Laydeebugxxx  (15-05-2014),Mokeybear  (15-05-2014),mummytomy2boysxxx  (15-05-2014),ourbradybunch  (15-05-2014),VicPark  (15-05-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. What does the budget mean for you
    By loislane2010 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 24-05-2014, 14:49
  2. The Budget?
    By Ellewood in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-05-2014, 19:44
  3. How do you budget?
    By IvyRain in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 29-04-2014, 19:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The MAMA CentrePregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Levlen - or any contraceptive pill question!General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
Contraceptive pill - levelandContraception issues
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
Too soon to test?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Homework - is it necessary?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›