+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to stress. it took me 6 months to conceive and I had lots going on during that time including the passing of my MIL. How are your period cycles? Sometimes it takes a while for your hormones to regulate after being on the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They honestly say it can take a healthy couple 12 months to conceive. Watch the great sperm race.... Don't stress, I wouldn't bother getting checked out till after 12 months .

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are due to start TTC in the new year. My doctor said to see her again after we had been trying 12 months. Guess it doesn't always happen as quickly as we would like. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ames1988 View Post
    We are due to start TTC in the new year. My doctor said to see her again after we had been trying 12 months. Guess it doesn't always happen as quickly as we would like. Good luck!
    Yup.... Def the case.

Before my first positive we had been not preventing pregnancy for nearly four years, I just wasn't ready to admit defeat. (Charting wise timings were a bit off, FIFO and away work etc.... ) lost 20kgs and got prego.... Mc the first but 2 cycles later at 29 I'm due in June.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi lovelies

Can I join? I'm 28.

DP has asked me if we could try again for #2 and I think it's a good idea, just a bit nervous about being let down again.

A bit of background, I have PCOS. Through a lot of excercise and losing 9 kilos (with a long way to go still). My last blood test showed my insulin to be perfect and my testosterone to be perfect as well. Which was brilliant news to receive the other day.

But, I still have very unpredictable periods. I've had more periods this year then I have the last 4 combined.

We spent a while TTC #2 before we moved house and had no luck. It was making me feel a bit crappy that it wasn't working after 18 months and we stopped.

So, I'm a little nervous it just won't happen again. But we aren't stressing over trying, just if it happens it happens.

Either way, if it's not meant to be we are still blessed with DD and I am happy.

So yeah, Hi anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Hi lovelies

Can I join? I'm 28.

DP has asked me if we could try again for #2 and I think it's a good idea, just a bit nervous about being let down again.

A bit of background, I have PCOS. Through a lot of excercise and losing 9 kilos (with a long way to go still). My last blood test showed my insulin to be perfect and my testosterone to be perfect as well. Which was brilliant news to receive the other day.

But, I still have very unpredictable periods. I've had more periods this year then I have the last 4 combined.

We spent a while TTC #2 before we moved house and had no luck. It was making me feel a bit crappy that it wasn't working after 18 months and we stopped.

So, I'm a little nervous it just won't happen again. But we aren't stressing over trying, just if it happens it happens.

Either way, if it's not meant to be we are still blessed with DD and I am happy.

So yeah, Hi anyway
    @LifeInShadesOfGrey I'm so sorry to hear your journey! Good on you for working on exercise etc. Don't give up hope! I'm sure your time will come soon. I'm hanging in there with you!

Where abouts do you suspect you in your cycle now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bub077 yes I so hope it's our month As I do for all the ladies!!

Currently 5dpo. Waiting for hopefully some implantation signs which I think will be next week. My fertility monitor worked a treat! I used internet cheapie opks to double check alsp. I'm so glad I spent the money on that monitor though, because when I was doing my opks with it, they never got darker than the control, however the monitor switched from high to peak so I knew the LH surge had happened. So confusing this TTC business!

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I am 24 and DH is 25 and we will start TTC for#1 March - June 2015 Wondering if anyone here has sped up their original plans for children? I originally was thinking 27-30 years old for TTC #1 but have decided we are in a good place at the moment to start now. Does everyone's friends have babies, or will you be the first in your friendship circle? My BFF and I were both planning to start families late and I can't help but feel I have abandoned her, but I obviously have to do what is right for my family. My other BFF is going to start TTC next year too and is super clucky (would have had one last year if they were in the right circumstance). I'm starting to adjust to the idea of having a bub and what sort of changes that will mean for me. Eeeeep, all very scary but exciting stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey all! hope its ok for me to join in! DH and I started ttc last month. Alas, AF appeared on the weekend but its still early days so wont be disappointed. We have been married for two yeas but together a decade and we have spoken a lot about babies for about 18 months. However I was taking anti convulsants for a neurological condition and was advised to not conceive while on them. earlier this year i had a craniotomy and i am now medication free. hence the ttc! its been a rough journey to get here so im hoping for calmer seas

look fwd to sharing it with u

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 26 and my DH is 30. We have been married 3 years. 2 more active pills to go and we will be TTC #1. I have a few friends with children, but none of my close friends are in relationships or having children. I am a little worried about having less time with them due to being at a different point in our lives. We had spoken about having children later because I was studying and sorting out my career, but now seems a good time! Good luck to everyone on their journey!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ames1988 For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (04-03-2015)