+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm so appointment was not as expected. He is 99% sure I DO NOT have PCOS, despite what my go thought my bloods were fine and the radiology company made a mistake with the size of a 'cyst'. It was actually a normal follicle about to release an egg.

He thinks my body has just been getting back to normal and I shouldn't have any problems from now on.

Good news for the baby making! Just leaves me wondering what it is that is making me so go damn tired all the time.

Also wondering now whether I should continue with acupuncture or save my money and wait and see if I conceive in a few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Hmmm so appointment was not as expected. He is 99% sure I DO NOT have PCOS, despite what my go thought my bloods were fine and the radiology company made a mistake with the size of a 'cyst'. It was actually a normal follicle about to release an egg.

He thinks my body has just been getting back to normal and I shouldn't have any problems from now on.

Good news for the baby making! Just leaves me wondering what it is that is making me so go damn tired all the time.

Also wondering now whether I should continue with acupuncture or save my money and wait and see if I conceive in a few months.
    That's great news you don't have PCOS Miss Ess!!
    Do you have any bulk billing practices near you that charge medicare for acupuncture? I currently go to one and am out of pocket nothing. Has been very helpful as it's not the cheapest of things to have done.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 22 & ttc

Hi there. .
    Me and my partner of 8 years have been trying for 3 years now. We have fallen pregnant 3 times over this course however 2 ended in a miscarriage and 1 ended in a traumatic etopic pregnancy. Every month we keep our fingers crossed waiting for a positive pregnancy but no luck so far..
    I am exactly the same I have very little patience!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missess that's great news regarding your pcos! How long have u been ttc?

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, do you guys mind if I join?
    I'm not new to the forum, but haven't been around for awhile! So long that I forgot my password and couldn't reset it because I've changed my email address!
    Hubby and I (both 27) were not going to start TTC #3 until next year, but one night of passion during that certain time this month, has me believing that we may have caught the egg 😳
    I have estimated (but haven't been tracking) that I'm 6 or 7 DPO.. Is it too early for symptoms? I've had horrible cramping and a really strange taste in my mouth. Boobs are also a little tender, but I usually get that before AF is due.
    I've also been unusually emotional over the past few days, I burst into tears in the car today for no reason!
    I was a bit annoyed with myself for getting caught up in the "moment" and risking it before we were ready.. but over the past few days I've found myself hoping that it is a sticky one!
    Anyway, enough about me, I hope it's ok to join! Need something to pass the time in the TWW, hubby is sick of hearing about it! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Hey, do you guys mind if I join?
    I'm not new to the forum, but haven't been around for awhile! So long that I forgot my password and couldn't reset it because I've changed my email address!
    Hubby and I (both 27) were not going to start TTC #3 until next year, but one night of passion during that certain time this month, has me believing that we may have caught the egg 😳
    I have estimated (but haven't been tracking) that I'm 6 or 7 DPO.. Is it too early for symptoms? I've had horrible cramping and a really strange taste in my mouth. Boobs are also a little tender, but I usually get that before AF is due.
    I've also been unusually emotional over the past few days, I burst into tears in the car today for no reason!
    I was a bit annoyed with myself for getting caught up in the "moment" and risking it before we were ready.. but over the past few days I've found myself hoping that it is a sticky one!
    Anyway, enough about me, I hope it's ok to join! Need something to pass the time in the TWW, hubby is sick of hearing about it! Lol
    Maybe the unexpected and unplanned will turn out to be even better than you would have imagined.
    I am going through my own struggle at the moment with waiting or deciding to start ttc this month - I'm going to post about it soon.
    I hope your tww goes fast and there is a BFP at the end of it for you. X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrandmrsjones For This Useful Post:

Nerak  (09-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh no look where I have found myself long story short I am BIG time clucky and we were meant to begin ttc in December but I really want to start now (Ms. Impatient!!)

Anyway, I've been taking Nature's Own Pregnancy Platinum and 1 x Ostelin (Vitamin D) since September 6th and I know people suggest that you take prenatal vitamins at least 3 months ahead of ttc.
    Also, I have had bloods done and everything came back fine except vitamin D which came in at 30 (normal range is 50-75) so I have been increased to 3 x Ostelin daily and my doctor said my levels should be fine before we begin in December. (When I saw her on Monday I hadn't gotten as impatient as I am now so I didn't ask if it would be ok if we started now).

Anyway my question is, I know the changes of us conceiving first cycle are low but what if we did? Would we be silly to start now when I have only had just over one months worth of vitamins and a couple of days of the right dose of vitamin D?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrandmrsjones hundreds of women fall pregnant and have beautiful bouncing babies without even touching a prenatal vitamin. I think you'd be fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrandmrsjones View Post
    Maybe the unexpected and unplanned will turn out to be even better than you would have imagined.
    I am going through my own struggle at the moment with waiting or deciding to start ttc this month - I'm going to post about it soon.
    I hope your tww goes fast and there is a BFP at the end of it for you. X
    Thanks @mrandmrsjones 😊
    I really hope so. We have two older boys- both at primary school, so I'm a little nervous about starting all over again! It was kind of the reason why we were waiting.. but I'm a big believer in the saying "things happen for a reason", our eldest DS was an "oops" and he is truly amazing... likes to push boundaries and test our patience, but he's a really good kid ☺️
    If it's meant to be, it'll happen. I'm going to try not to obsess over it... lol
    I've got no HPT's in the house, and I'm not planning on buying any, unless I'm late! (I'll surprise myself if I can hold out!)

About the PG vitamins, I only started taking folate the day after we DTD this month. With DS1, I didn't start until I found out at 8 weeks and I've only ever taken folate whilst PG. I think everything else is great, especially if you're lacking certain vitamins but I'm not a huge tablet lover- they make me gag!
    And just for the record, I had two perfectly healthy babies, so I think you'll be fine xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah!!! So frustrated... Sept was our first month trying. Got a BFN on Tueaday and Wednesday (I was being hopeful) but now period is 3 days late. I'm super emotional...having headaches and cramps but no AF. I HAD 2 regular 28 cycles when I went off the pill. Is it normal for cycles to go haywire after a
    little bit? I doubt I am pregnant but a bit of me keeps hoping maybe the HPT was wrong.