+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I just wouldn't think to throw them out. The OPs scenario has never happened to me but I've had a few small visitors borrow undies and they've always been washed and returned.
    If I know the person I don't throw them out. It's never happened to me either. I just know I send DS in undies that are like dandelion spores in term of how old they.

I just can't believe the shock people are expressing about chucking out a pair of undies, and mentioning karma.

I don't even unpack my DS's bag that thoroughly. There's probably got about 4 shirts and 2 jumpers in it that don't belong to him.

But all undies will henceforth be washed and returned (assuming I ever look through his bag thoroughly).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow. Lots of responses.

I'll be honest, I would have chucked em if I hadn't have posted this thread.

To me it seems a bit gross, other peoples pee.. Big people or small.

But...

I'll say now that I've learnt something here and I will return them.

Tbh I wouldn't have expected someone to hand back our undies in the reverse situation. They're just undies and soggy ones at that. But because I believe in good karma I will return them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    If I know the person I don't throw them out. It's never happened to me either. I just know I send DS in undies that are like dandelion spores in term of how old they.

I just can't believe the shock people are expressing about chucking out a pair of undies, and mentioning karma.

I don't even unpack my DS's bag that thoroughly. There's probably got about 4 shirts and 2 jumpers in it that don't belong to him.

But all undies will henceforth be washed and returned (assuming I ever look through his bag thoroughly).
    I think karma is bullish!t but I can't believe you don't check his bag, my DS1 has tried to take matches and one of the cats to school and the crap he brings home is so impressive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I think karma is bullish!t but I can't believe you don't check his bag, my DS1 has tried to take matches and one of the cats to school and the crap he brings home is so impressive!
    I check it but only so far. His preschool tie anything wet or dirty in a bag and tie it to the outside of the bag so it doesn't get missed and then it's just lunch boxes and that 's it. I have so many bags to unpack and DD1 seems to be smuggling the entire contents of her classroom home one bit at a time so that keeps me occupied.

A cat. That's impressive.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (08-05-2014)