+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie.....needing advice and good vibes

Hi all, I started the IVF roller coaster in Jan of 2013 and after waiting just over a year on the embryo donor list we received our allocation of 4 embryos about 6 weeks ago. I had my first transplant on 26/04/14.
    I am having the blood test on 9/05 and to say I am nervous is an understatement. My partner of 11 years is wonderful and as it happens a midwife.

I am on progesterone suppositories, oestrogen pessaries and progynova tablets

what I want to know is are there any symptoms of a chemical pregnancy, I am experiencing mild tummy discomfort but nothing I would call painful and boob pain

thanks to all in advance have a feeling this forum may help in keeping me sane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, you might get more responses posting this in the general IVF section.
    I think that a chemical would be the same as a normal or possibly with less symptoms. Basically everyone is different you can have no symptoms and BFP or lots of symptoms but still get a BFN. It's a tough road and we tend to look for every little sign in the tww. Tummy discomfort and painful boobs could be a good sign or it could be from the meds. Unfortunately progesterone gives you a lot of pregnancy symptoms so it makes it hard to tell.
    Good luck. I hope it works out for you