Closed Thread
Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Butterfly39 yep katikati is bop. About 20 mins away from where I grew up (can you believe I grew up in a suburb called Bethlehem?). We have family friends in kati with a kiwi fruit orchard.
    @Fiona2 yep my first transfer under dr m. I have high Ana, not too bad at 1:140 and elevated nk in blood and uterus. I use pregnyl and like the fact I can't poas early, makes me a bit more zen with it, what will be, will be, poas early just upsets me when it's a bfn, this way I'm hopeful all the way through.

Thanks @AAA I was sitting in a hospital room for 8hrs next to a ff who gave me lots of info! One of the directors at work has had success there too. How many days are you in for stimming so far? Wow 21 days is a long time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today will be 20 days of sniffing, and 10 days of jabbing. Oh the joys lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl how exciting, how are you finding the immune meds? Did you start them obe whole cycle before FET

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB you never know your luck! This could be the one!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @AAA I've never done syranel, always lucrin. Kinda glad, the idea of sniffing it doesn't appeal!
    @Fiona2 I'm only on prednisolone at the moment. Have been on it for a week longer than necessary due to AF being a week late. Had intralipids last week as well instead of this weekend as dr m is away. But he reassured me it was better to have it in my system earlier rather than too close to transfer. The pred (20mg per day) has made me ravenous and sleep deprived, agitated and cranky, but that's no different to being on lucrin!
    @KayzB have faith, I'm sure this is going to be the one for you xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I'm only on prednisolone at the moment. Have been on it for a week longer than necessary due to AF being a week late. Had intralipids last week as well instead of this weekend as dr m is away. But he reassured me it was better to have it in my system earlier rather than too close to transfer. The pred (20mg per day) has made me ravenous and sleep deprived, agitated and cranky, but that's no different to being on lucrin!
    @KayzB have faith, I'm sure this is going to be the one for you xxx
    @Chiefsgirl thanks hun, hope we both have much success coming our way soon! 😘
    lol the Predisolone is making me slightly agro too; seem to be very snappy & DH keeps telling me I have roid rage! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can confirm the synarel is beyond unpleasant, I'd rather jab any day... It's giving me an instant headache! Hope u don't bash DH @Kayz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Chiefsgirl thanks hun, hope we both have much success coming our way soon! ������
    lol the Predisolone is making me slightly agro too; seem to be very snappy & DH keeps telling me I have roid rage! xx
    My DH got one hell of an ear full while out shopping on Saturday. I'm on CD 11 and as crazy as!! The DEX combined with the growth hormone, and a whiny husband at a busy shopping Mall. Roid rage a plenty here. He went out for the day fishing today lol.

Good luck for transfer Blossom.

Yay for PUPO Stephiew

I still did POAS with pregnal boosters so I admire your strength Fiona2 good luck for BT on the 13 th.

Butterfly my DH also got told to keep drinking the yucky aloe Vera juice and also the ice! When Dr Wazza wanted a quick squeeze of his balls, he said sure " I'll whip it out for you ". This was the first time any FS was really interested in feeling any of his bits. Funny Glad to hear you have a plan. Jealous of all the snow talk.

Early morning scan tomorrow hope my lazy ovaries have done some more growing. I'm so getting antsy. Loving the long weekend xx

Hi Kayzb cheifs and anyone I've missed.

Last edited by francesthecat; 08-06-2014 at 20:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucrin is WAY better than Synarel, evil evil stuff that is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat thanks, hope tomorrows scan brings good news
    @Chiefsgirl Sounds like a plan!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app