Closed Thread
Page 119 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rachie5 could be very good. Being UTD can make you feel hot.
    @akakura I am doing natural FET too although still need dildo cam

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rachie5 my last BFP I had terrible night sweats I mean waking up in a puddle of water where I had to change clothes and put a towel on my wet bed sheets was horrible but def only happened when I was between 4-8dp5dt I have everything crossed for u will u POAS tomoro ??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Hi ladies - I am beside myself today.. We did epu on Friday and had 9 eggs which I was so excited about, sat 8 eggs fertized.. Again beyond excited... However today is day 3 and told only 3 embryos made day 3.... Devastated!! Anyway we were booked in for pgd testing as I have had 2 back to back miscarriages and wanted to try and reduce it... Anyway I had an hour to make a decision to go testing or not .. So I said yes.... Im not sure how I will cope if on Wednesday for transfer we have no embryos???? I am so down and feel so upset at the moment!!!!
    I think you've made the right choice you are facing what ever the out come maybe because even if you said no and u transferred if it embryo is abnormal it will not survive u should be proud of yourself for facing it head on and giving urself and ur little one the best possible outcome 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rachie5 - I was a hot, sweaty, but also cold mess this past week - but I also have a horrible cold, so yeah... could be a sign! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    Hay lovely ladies I have a question .. It's freezing here at the moment and this morning my husband says why are you so cold on the outside but you've pushed the blankets off and I told him I felt like I was burning up on the inside ... I felt so so hot inside but remained cool to touch .. It doesn't sound good I'm day 4dp5dt ?? Has anyone experienced this?

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.
    Yep the same for me. So hot last night OMG but it was freezing. DH said I felt hot also. Like I'm blushing but not.
    Same thing happened for my other BFP around this time.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Love the anal sex call, I might just steal that one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been AWOL, but been super sick with a cold and not online much. TWW is doing my head in.

Has anyone had a BFP with no symptoms at all? I just don't "feel" anything. I am getting very little sleep overnight as I am waking from 3am onwards and often cannot get back to sleep. So emotional that I burst into tears frequently. POAS was neg again today at 8dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    @Bongley @leyshoja I totally agree that it's no business of coworkers. I actually thought that was a pretty well known convention - you just don't ask a person unless they tell you, but a month or so ago a woman at work asked me in front of a whole bunch of junior staff if I was pregnant.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say other than no, I guess maybe I had too much morning tea. So inappropriate in the workplace in so many ways...
    OMG What a rude hag !! I hope she was at least a little embarrassed by your response !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Hi ladies - I am beside myself today.. We did epu on Friday and had 9 eggs which I was so excited about, sat 8 eggs fertized.. Again beyond excited... However today is day 3 and told only 3 embryos made day 3.... Devastated!! Anyway we were booked in for pgd testing as I have had 2 back to back miscarriages and wanted to try and reduce it... Anyway I had an hour to make a decision to go testing or not .. So I said yes.... Im not sure how I will cope if on Wednesday for transfer we have no embryos???? I am so down and feel so upset at the moment!!!!
    My fingers are crossed for you @Hopefullyanotherbaby

Good luck @akakura !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    Hay lovely ladies I have a question .. It's freezing here at the moment and this morning my husband says why are you so cold on the outside but you've pushed the blankets off and I told him I felt like I was burning up on the inside ... I felt so so hot inside but remained cool to touch .. It doesn't sound good I'm day 4dp5dt ?? Has anyone experienced this?

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.
    Yep, its all the hormones. I had my BT today (waste of time cos its BFN) but this afternoon I go off all the drugs - and thank heavens I say. I'm ready for a break anyway while I wait for my donor. The night sweats I get are horrendous.