+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still pregnant???

Hi, this is my 1st time on this site so here goes with my story:
    My DH & I have been TTC for 10 years. I'm 44 & he is 36. It was discovered I had blocked tubes so surgery happened but unfortunately 6 months later the left side reblocked & right side partially. Carried on trying & had 2nd cycle when we moved to Oz. After cycle 3 failed more tests were done & more stuff was discovered (managed to freeze 2 embies). Adenomyosis & possible NK cells. So medication was called upon to treat those for cycle 4, again failure but 1 more to freeze. We have just completed our 5th IVF cycle, 3rd with icsi. Again extra meds were used. I decided to do a POAS on 10dp4dt & got a very very faint line. I'd also had evidence of possible implantation & felt nausea which I've never had on previous cycles. Anyway, tested again 12dp4dt with a different brand & this time a stronger line. Couldn't believe it so tried clearblue digi & BFN. Beta was the following day & came back BFP, however hcg was only 55. Dr said I was more than likely to miscarry & low & behold I started cramping & bleeding that evening. By morning there was not alot so carried on with my day. Again by the evening bleeding had returned but this time with a few clots. I wouldn't say either night was particularly heaving, I have more on 1st day of period. I have not bled now since then & have another Beta tomorrow. Tried another clearblue today & got pregnant 2-3 weeks indicating I'm 4-5 weeks. Now from what I've read on other blogs, my hcg levels should be over 200 to get this 2-3 week reading. So my question to all you ladies is "Can I really be that lucky & still be pregnant or have I indeed miscarried?"
    Sorry to of waffled on so much but the anxiety is killing me. Trying to stay realistic but I have to have that little bit of hope left

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm not sure but just wanted to say I'm crossing everything for you!! I am sure someone can help you here with a better answer x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

PMK69  (01-05-2014)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    keeping everything crossed for you

This here is special 'babydust'

Have a look in our IVF section - there is a lot of amazing women who are going through the same rollercoaster and can help you on your journey

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...lay.php?64-IVF

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

PMK69  (01-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my 2nd blood test done today & it was only 42, so it looks as though I did miscarry at the beginning of the week. I have now been advised to stop all meds & return for anothe blood test Tuesday to check levels are still decreasing. I have to look positively at this cycle though as we did get a positive result even if it didn't last.
    Until next time :babydust2 to all that are trying.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

that sucks.

Keeping things crossed for you just in case