+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Gender guess ! :)

    Just wanted to do an 11 week gender guess for fun I know it's highly unlikely to see anything but still fun to do what do you think ? It's my first baby so I'm happy with either gender !
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398597878.359436.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    I think girl

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePeach View Post
    I think girl

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thank you
    What makes you think that just out of Curiosity ?
    I sort of think girl to only due to my craving for sweets and the fact that I can't see anything at the bottom but still so unsure haha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    I just had my 12 wk scan & am desperate to find out what im having this time so ive been googling. I *think* yours looks more like the girl ones ive seen. But im no expert its purely a guess

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePeach View Post
    I just had my 12 wk scan & am desperate to find out what im having this time so ive been googling. I *think* yours looks more like the girl ones ive seen. But im no expert its purely a guess

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yeah it's fun to guess iv been doing the same it's driving me crazy I want to know to ! Lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    This is mine. Heaps of people are saying its a boy (i think because of the little pipe looking thing haha) BUT from what ive been reading their genitals all look roughly the same at this point so its a 50/50 guess. I am dying to find out though!!!

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePeach View Post
    This is mine. Heaps of people are saying its a boy (i think because of the little pipe looking thing haha) BUT from what ive been reading their genitals all look roughly the same at this point so its a 50/50 guess. I am dying to find out though!!!

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oo I think boy ! Only because of the nub thing and the head shape but can still never be sure I guess you haven't got Long till you get to find out tho !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Oo I think boy ! Only because of the nub thing and the head shape but can still never be sure I guess you haven't got Long till you get to find out tho !
    June 12th

    Are you finding out?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePeach View Post
    June 12th

    Are you finding out?

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    For sure ! I still haven't had my 12 week scan though so I have abit to wait lol
    Good luck ! Very exciting

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

    WhitePeach  (27-04-2014)

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    @Amandale1727 how are you going and have you found out bubs gender yet?

    We found out yesterday we are having a BOY!

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. Another gender nub guess?
    By MissHB in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-07-2013, 14:16
  2. Gender guess!
    By vintagefrenchlace in forum Baby's Gender
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28-06-2013, 21:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›