Closed Thread
Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 980
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Yum kfc. My guilty pleasure is flamed grilled chicken burgers at hungry jacks.

    Loving your babymoon ideas. Wish, I'm too scared to book one yet, but you're much further along you deserve the break, I'm sure everything will be fine

    Girls, I'm 10+2, and feeling much worse this week. I've had symptoms since 6dp5dt but started to get bad at 5 weeks. Did your symptoms get a little worse then get better at 12 weeks? Bayside and Megs, do you still have the incredible fatigue?
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 03-06-2014 at 18:16.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BaoLovesLudo For This Useful Post:

    Wishnhope  (03-06-2014)

  3. #962
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are planning a weekend in the blue mountains for our babymoon
    We went on a cruise back in March so didn't want to do anything huge/expensive.

  4. #963
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hunter Valley
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    187
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am thinking Melbourne for our baby moon. We ended up there on our honeymoon, and went back for our second anniversary.
    Else if that's not affordable, we will do a weekend in Sydney, n dine at some top restaurants.

  5. #964
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    Excuse my winge but OMG some people are so ignorant! My mil and sil came to visit today and got onto the subject of how my other sil 35 doesn't have kids and is single. Anyway sil says " she's doesnt need to wait for a man she can just do what you done, it was so easy for you (WTF!?) any she doesn't even have anything wrong with her like you so it would work for her no problem" mil nodding in agreement the whole time. Wow umm ... Yea... Ok....

  6. #965
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,486
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked
    1,119
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Excuse my winge but OMG some people are so ignorant! My mil and sil came to visit today and got onto the subject of how my other sil 35 doesn't have kids and is single. Anyway sil says " she's doesnt need to wait for a man she can just do what you done, it was so easy for you (WTF!?) any she doesn't even have anything wrong with her like you so it would work for her no problem" mil nodding in agreement the whole time. Wow umm ... Yea... Ok....
    Oh wtf!! Some people have NO IDEA! DH told me the other day a co-worker was asking about ivf as they've chosen to go to the US for gender selection and figure it'll be a nice holiday... Um what part of daily injections, surgery and TWW is considered a holiday?

    On a positive note I felt JJ move from the outside! I ate some ice cream and he went nuts! Strongest kicks and movements ever. I put my hand on my tummy for the hell of it and a couple of times I could feel pressure on my hand.

  7. #966
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    254
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Oh wtf!! Some people have NO IDEA! DH told me the other day a co-worker was asking about ivf as they've chosen to go to the US for gender selection and figure it'll be a nice holiday... Um what part of daily injections, surgery and TWW is considered a holiday?

    On a positive note I felt JJ move from the outside! I ate some ice cream and he went nuts! Strongest kicks and movements ever. I put my hand on my tummy for the hell of it and a couple of times I could feel pressure on my hand.
    Omg I know right?! Wow what a lovely stress-free holiday that would be...

    Im having the worst case of insomnia tonight! Been awake since 2am, it's now 4:30 and I have to be up at 6 to go pick up my friend from the airport and then drive the 3 hours back home.

    How exciting to have felt jj!!! I can't wait to feel it on the outside.

  8. #967
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    530
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As for weight i have only pot on 1 kg in 16 weeks, i am very cautious for some reason, I weigh myself way too much!! I religiously walk every morning but i have some bad snacking habits i need to kick!
    No Babymoons for me, i can't even get DH to our gender scan! I think i will find out and buu something blue or pink wrap it up and when i get home he can open it... make it sort of nice for him i suppose.
    As for the ring thing, i did it the other day, it didn't move an inch and now i have lost my ring somehow!!! Very upset about it!!!!
    Still waiting on my nappies o ordered ages ago, i have emailed her and haven't even got a response so maybe stay away form Cloth My Bot as i have spend over $200 and haven't heard a peep for 2 weeks!!

  9. #968
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    @90Bayside I also lost about 4kg in the first trimester and am now 17 weeks and have only put on a kilo. Worries me too.

    I had a 16 week anatomy scan last week and all was perfect though. So much more detailed than the 12 week scan. Can't wait for the 20 week mark.

    Last night I was lying on the couch with my hand on my tummy and felt two little kicks. I called DH over and amazingly he got to feel one too. It was such a special moment. We were both laughing and crying and hugging. It felt like a real milestone.

    Still barely a bump for me. I'm jealous of all you girls with your beautiful tummies!

  10. #969
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Hunter Valley
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    187
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Excuse my winge but OMG some people are so ignorant! My mil and sil came to visit today and got onto the subject of how my other sil 35 doesn't have kids and is single. Anyway sil says " she's doesnt need to wait for a man she can just do what you done, it was so easy for you (WTF!?) any she doesn't even have anything wrong with her like you so it would work for her no problem" mil nodding in agreement the whole time. Wow umm ... Yea... Ok....
    What is wrong with people!!!! That is just sooo rude!!! and daft to boot!!!

    Well, I am hoping for today that my boss doesn't make me !! He has no patience, and is making mine wear VERY VERY THIN!

  11. #970
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,486
    Thanks
    1,213
    Thanked
    1,119
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hposs View Post
    Last night I was lying on the couch with my hand on my tummy and felt two little kicks. I called DH over and amazingly he got to feel one too. It was such a special moment. We were both laughing and crying and hugging. It felt like a real milestone.

    Still barely a bump for me. I'm jealous of all you girls with your beautiful tummies!
    What a beautiful moment! Brought a tear to my eye just picturing it.
    DH was devastated he wasnt home, but he'll feel it soon enough


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due Oct/Nov/Dec 2014
    By Wishnhope in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1040
    Last Post: 24-04-2014, 08:06
  2. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014 #2
    By SimpsonDesert in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 939
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 11:11
  3. IVF Babies Due Apr/May/Jun 2014
    By Sunshinebell in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 16:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›