Closed Thread
Page 28 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    @amandale that was a little insensitive!! Some people just don't think! Good luck with your appointment.
    I am weaning my support, I will be completly off them by Monday next week (13weeks) I have been weaning since week 10.
    I know there are lots of scans this week so good luck girls! Mine is at 10am tomorrow I will be 12+2
    Yep I thought it was pretty rude of her I didn't really know what to say though so I just changed the subject I guess ill see today anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntrying and @bowtiesarecool…good luck with scans today! I have a scan and bloods for the harmony test today and NT scan on Friday.

Excited but nervous. Cant wait to see bugs squirming around again today!! Crossing fingers everything is ok! Excited to be so close to the end of the 'danger zone'…don't think ill stop worrying though until I physically see the babies in person though…..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Amandale I'm sure bubs is fine so exciting to get to this point!
    Good luck to you to bayside and everyone else having scans this week!! So exciting to see your little critter moving around!

Afm: 16w 3d I am sure now that i have started feeling flutters!!!! Soooo exciting!! I have my next ob app.thursday week. I can't wait for that! My 20 week scan is 2nd June

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (06-05-2014),Amandale1727  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    The scan pic I showed was about 10.5 weeks I got it to follow up after the spotting I have the nt scan today
    Oh hun, they make you wait for 12 weeks for a reason, the 10 week scan will look very different to the 12 week scan image, nasal bone and NT measurement will be nothing like they were in the image you have. Very rude of your friend if she is also pregnant to say so thoigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @stillfuntrying and @bowtiesarecool…good luck with scans today! I have a scan and bloods for the harmony test today and NT scan on Friday.

Excited but nervous. Cant wait to see bugs squirming around again today!! Crossing fingers everything is ok! Excited to be so close to the end of the 'danger zone'…don't think ill stop worrying though until I physically see the babies in person though…..
    Good luck everyone with scans this week, its a nerve wrecking time but filled with so much joy.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls

I showed my friend (who is pregnant with twins) my ultrasound and the first thing she said was "looks like it has alot of fluid behind the neck" now I'm freaking out
    Wow! It's amazing how 'helpful' people try and be! Maybe don't show her anymore scans. I purposefully haven't shared our scan photo with too many ppl. And baby changes so much every day. When I look at the scan I have no idea what's going on except for the really obvious bits! Hope time flies until your next one

Nausea and vomiting is back for me! Evenings only though. I'm 13 w 3 days so really hoping it goes away soon! Getting a little bump now though! Can't wait for it to get bigger hope all scans go well for the rest of the week!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Amandale1727  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for everyone with scan's this week @Amandale1727 I cannot get over what your friend said how insensitive GL today

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls

I showed my friend (who is pregnant with twins) my ultrasound and the first thing she said was "looks like it has alot of fluid behind the neck" now I'm freaking out
    Why do people speak before they think??? SO rude!

Enjoy your scan today!!! One more sleep until mine!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    PS. I was craving Ribena but didn't give in until someone on here mentioned it and now I'm HOOKED!! Haha and all I want is baked beans too!
    Omg I was hooked on Ribena too. I think I have about 5ltrs in 3 weeks!!
    I'm 13w2d and see Ob tomorriw for NT results. Assume he would have called me if things weren't good. Very excited!!!!
    Told family and friends so it's great to just let it all hang out!!

We'll prob they again after 12mths, will need to do fresh ivf cycle, but that's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Why do people speak before they think??? SO rude!

Enjoy your scan today!!! One more sleep until mine!!!!
    What time is yours?? Mine's at 10am. I also made an appointment with a GP today for my OB referral seeing as the FS one only runs for 3 months... So stupid!