+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default CSIRO Well-Being Diet 2

Is anybody on this and can tell me what the 'free' list of fruit and vegies are? I just downloaded the 7-week plan and it keeps mentioning "2 cups of vegies from the 'free' list" - but they've forgotten to include the silly 'free' list!

Your help is much appreciated. I'm so motivated to do this and the recipes look yummo. Any successful stories out there using this diet?

An2net

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    one of my friends is a personal trainer and he tells all his clients to get the book and follow it and excersice hes ahd clients loose 8 kilos in 6-8 weeks he says its the best one around i have the book ill grap the list for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok freelist- this is food and drink at anytime of day.
    veg- artichokes, asparagus, bean sprouts, beetroot, bok choy, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, capsicums, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chilli, chives, choko, corn, cucumber, eggplant, fennel, green beans, lettuce, marrow, mushrooms, onion, parsnips, peas, pumpkin, radishes, rhubarb, silver beet, spinach, swedes, tomatoes, turnip and zucchini.
    drinks- bonox, bovril, coccoa, coffee, diet cordial, diet soft drinks, herbal tea, tea, unflavoured mineral water, water.
    condiments- artificial sweetner, bbq sauce, chili sauce, clear soup, curry powder, diet jelly, diet topping fish sauce, garlic, ginger, herbs, hoisin sauce, horshraddish, lemon, mint sauce, mustard, oil free salad dressing, oil free mayo, parsley, pickles, soy sauce, spices, stock cubes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, vegimite, verjuice, vinigar and wasabi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh wow! THANK YOU sooo much! This is great
    It's not really much different to what I'm eating now so it looks pretty easy.

yay!

Thx again

Thanks
    Reviews
    you can eat them freely or add them to your food for flavour and you can also add small ammounts of cornflour, custard powder and sugar to thicken or sweeten foods. 1 level teaspoon has 40-60 kj's. its low gi so u dont have to worry about it but only use them occasionaly and use salt sparingly