+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Psychic Reading?

Has anyone gotten one? I just bought one from Sarah Moon of Mystic Moon Messages (searched through Bing)

I bought the TTC Plus Reading. I quite enjoyed it. It gave great detail. She predicted Septemeber 2014 to find out/conceive/give birth. I really hope so. We have been TTC for over a year now and it gives up hope!

If any one else got one please share what she has said for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i got a generic one. after 11mths ttc i was told it would take a while longer. i was pregnant within a month.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    how wonderful I have been TTC for over a year. I am so ready for our baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't do it! I would hate it if they gave me bad news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had a few done by sunfairy chrise, she has been right both times. Only $5 so if it was coincidental no harm done to my bank account

Thanks
    Reviews
    i will have to try sunfairy chrissy. let me know if you try mystic moon. would like to know what she has said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a great reading a few years ago in Fremantle, Western Australia at the Blue Buddha. The reader doesn't work there anymore but she predicted I'd have another baby in Feb, a whole year ahead of time and we weren't even TTC! I didn't believe her when she said it! She predicted I'd have a boy whereas DD2 is a girl but quite tomboyish, and she certainly got the part about DD1 being a bossy big sister right! I was astonished, I'd expect her to talk about me having a bub if i was TTC but since we weren't and were using protection, it was a surprise! She predicted Feb and DD2 was born 21st of Jan - 1 and a half weeks early, due date was Feb. My mother went to see her after and dismissed her predictions which are actually now happening so she was legit i think. I suppose its quite hit-or-miss. I saw a tarot card reader there later on and didn't get much from the reading at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had 3 online readings done while ttc and was told different things by all. One said jan was significant, one March and one July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had 3 online readings done while ttc and was told different things by all. One said jan was significant, one March and one July. I'm due in June and I don't really feel that any if the readings were all that relevant to me.
    I did see a psychic at mind body spirit who told me there was a baby in my aura and I'd be pregnant within weeks/a few months but it was still almost a year after that before my bfp.

If you're not spending a great deal of money, I think they can be interesting but I'd go in with a very open mind and don't take it too seriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Becca

I agree not to take it too seriously. It just gives you hope and to not give up.(in my opinion) it has given me hope not to give up especially since i was almost fed up with TTC a few weeks ago.