Closed Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to both of you Octoberbaby & Veritas !
    Its going to be sad when we run out of announcements haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Veritas so nice to hear that bubs has made a safe arrival!! And that you both a doing well. Take care hope you can get some rest!

Cat lover - yes I get yet too! Just getting up from your seat and walking a few steps I feel out of breath and feel like my stomachs going to detach with the heavy feeling !

Arlais good to hear you back home and Annabels doing better. Sounds like you have a plan there ! I found that I had feed every 2 hours (formula) in the early days but the amount of formula increased very quickly - and also the feeding span dropped to 3/4 hours. It is a learning curve to get the hang of bubs feeding pattern. You seem to be just fine love!

Yes definetly its amazing how you new mums are finding time to update us ! Thank you !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Veritas!!!!

I was at the hospital today and did a ward tour...... you are probably lucky i didn't know you had delivered last night or I would have run (*waddled*) through the corrider not so subtly whispering "veritas, oh veritas" to sneak a peek at baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Nirok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Veritas- another lovely little princess for your family! Hope you are well! Haha Nirok, I went past the hospital today and did have a thought that Veritas and bub would be in there! So exciting!

Glad to hear you are feeling better October- I love the idea of honouring family members with a baby's middle name too

Fantastic news on Annabel's weight gain Arlais! You must be so pleased and relieved to be home.

Catlover, I'm already getting a bit short of breath, it's only really started this past week so I'm sure it's bound to get worse for me yet. I guess room is running out every week

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Veritas on the safe arrival of your little girl! Hope you are managing to get some rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay 4 your second homecoming & to Annabel on a great work and congrats to your mummy Alias for all her persistence and sleepless nights to help get that weight gain as it can't be easy and you must be tired Arlias so I take my hat off to you. Glad your both home again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on your baby Girl Veritas and hope your recovering well after your C Section. Yeah so happy your home Arlais with Annabel and she's gained weight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering does anyone know - is it a must to have a drain after c sections or depending ?

also does anyone have an awful cramping pressure type of pain (right side ) under the breastbone that spreads across to the spine same spot as the cramping spot in the front? I have had this for a while every night it makes sleeping on either sides or on the back really painful.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another quick one. Bubs going great guns but had a couple of horrid days pain wise myself. Starting to get it under control a little, hopefully get some sleep today