+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @francesthecat
    @Rtaylor i know what you mean! I tend to eat the same things all the time and get sick of it. Im trying to eat more protein as my snacks which stops me craving carbs but i get so sick of protein snacks.

I also find i eat so well during the week, i normally eat 500-1000 calories below my daily burn during the week then fall off the wagon on the weekend so i either end up gaining a little bit ir just maintaining.

Ladies, any tips for the weekends?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Losing KG instead of TTC

Last edited by MrsMummaButterfly; 09-01-2015 at 17:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I eat so well Monday - Friday but I too struggle on the weekends! I meal prep for during the week so perhaps I need to meal prep for the weekends too!

Coming into winter though I make lots of soups and slow cooked meals. But you know what - it's the 80/20 rule - you can relax a little on the weekend with your diet, just ensure you are staying active!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsKLM ive been thinking of eating a couple of hundred less each day during the week to put aside for a naughty meal on the weekends, i wonder if that will work.
    @MrsKLM how are you going off the pill? Has it affected your appetite at all? Do you count calories?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I really fell off the wagon during easter so wasnt tracking my calories but starting again today.

I have started weight training though and I havnt been able to walk properly in 3 days now! Did a pump class and some normal weights.. very excited to keeo doing weights to see a change in my body.

Im another who cant ever decide what to eat.. nothing excites me.. snack wise anyway unless its sugar! Augh.
    Planning on subway for lunch today and a banana smoothy mid morning if I start to crave choc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we all did @kim85 lol

Good work on the weights, i need to get back into it too!

I know you are meant to snack, but if much rather have a bigger breakky and lunch than have snacks, especially fruit, i feel its a waste of calories lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    Thanks @MrsKLM ive been thinking of eating a couple of hundred less each day during the week to put aside for a naughty meal on the weekends, i wonder if that will work.
    @MrsKLM how are you going off the pill? Has it affected your appetite at all? Do you count calories?
    Hi LLB - I don't count calories as I just figure that it's another thing I need to stress about. I have cut down on sugar, dairy & refined carbs though, smaller portion sizes and more fruit & veg.

Since coming off the pill I've not seen much of a change in my appetite but I've definitely seen a change in my anxiety levels! When I get stressed I just take a time out and breath where as before I would have an all out panic attack!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kim85 View Post
    Hi ladies I really fell off the wagon during easter so wasnt tracking my calories but starting again today.

I have started weight training though and I havnt been able to walk properly in 3 days now! Did a pump class and some normal weights.. very excited to keeo doing weights to see a change in my body.

Im another who cant ever decide what to eat.. nothing excites me.. snack wise anyway unless its sugar! Augh.
    Planning on subway for lunch today and a banana smoothy mid morning if I start to crave choc.
    Hey Kim, if I'm having chocolate craving I have a piece of fruit then wait 20mins. If I'm still craving chocolate than I'll allow myself a square of Lindt dark chocolate! Much healthier & I figure if I'm craving chocolate my body wants sugar which it can get from the fruit anyway 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    I think we all did @kim85 lol

Good work on the weights, i need to get back into it too!

I know you are meant to snack, but if much rather have a bigger breakky and lunch than have snacks, especially fruit, i feel its a waste of calories lol!
    LLB if I don't snack then my blood sugars plummet and I start to get the shakes and headspins. Currently happening now as I've been in meetings all morning. To get my sugars back up I'm currently sipping on a spinach, pear, pineapple and mint fresh juice. Much better than a soft drink or choccie.

Do you find you get irritated or moody by not eating as regularly? I often get hangry if I'm hungry hahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsKLM, yep that happens to me too, i have made a conscious effort to snack though but would prefer not to lol. Especially sitting behind a desk for 10 hours a day i would pass out if i didn't snack hehe