Closed Thread
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 1083
  1. #851
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    390
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    @MrsEH my first cycle coming off the pill was 45days the next cycle I fell pg this time around I'm 3 cycles in so fx but I fell pg very quickly first time around after 1 long cycle I think maybe it's just your body getting into the swing of things. Sorry AF arrived fx next month is your month x

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear @MrsEH.

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy25 View Post
    @MrsEH my first cycle coming off the pill was 45days the next cycle I fell pg this time around I'm 3 cycles in so fx but I fell pg very quickly first time around after 1 long cycle I think maybe it's just your body getting into the swing of things. Sorry AF arrived fx next month is your month x
    Thanks hun. This is approx my 6th cycle since having my dd 11m ago. 1st month ttc though

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #854
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aaaaand I think AF is here.

  5. #855
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,692
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked
    921
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Shrillian It's not over until shes flowing... fx for you.

    Afm - I've had 4 days of positive opk's, could i be having an extra long surge?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

    Shrillian  (19-05-2014)

  7. #856
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybird View Post
    @Shrillian It's not over until shes flowing... fx for you.

    Afm - I've had 4 days of positive opk's, could i be having an extra long surge?
    Thanks hun. Not getting any false hopes for this cycle though. Had my pregnancy BT this morning, so either AF or the FN will confirm it for me.

    On to the next cycle!

  8. #857
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @curlybird - could be. Unfortunately long surges are different for everyone. Some swear they O after the first positive, some swear they don't O till after the last positive. What are yours normally like?

  9. #858
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,692
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked
    921
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Shrillian my surges normally last 2 days. I had o pains on Friday and Saturday. We bd Thursday and twice on Saturday. Hopefully dh will feel like bd tonight.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #859
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    @curlybird sounds you like you have yourselves covered with BDing so fingers crossed!

    And so happy to see our BFPs getting darker and darker

    I'm 13DPO today - tested yesterday and BFN. Had a temp dip yesterday morning but today it has surged back up again. So time will tell. I'm not really sure when to expect AF as my cycles are a bit all over the shop so will leave it for another couple of days and test again if the witch still hasn't arrived.....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (19-05-2014)

  12. #860
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    @curlybird sounds you like you have yourselves covered with BDing so fingers crossed!

    And so happy to see our BFPs getting darker and darker

    I'm 13DPO today - tested yesterday and BFN. Had a temp dip yesterday morning but today it has surged back up again. So time will tell. I'm not really sure when to expect AF as my cycles are a bit all over the shop so will leave it for another couple of days and test again if the witch still hasn't arrived.....
    Fx it's a late bfp in the making x

    Me: 28 DH: 30
    TTC #1 since Nov 2012
    Can't wait to have our own little miracle

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    shoequeen82  (20-05-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC after miscarriage testing thread #3
    By jazz1910 in forum Pregnancy Loss Support
    Replies: 606
    Last Post: 24-12-2015, 11:28
  2. Marvellous May Testing Thread
    By atomicmama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1031
    Last Post: 22-05-2013, 08:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Kickers NSWLittle Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›