Closed Thread
Page 20 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40, im so so sorry to read your news. Your post broke my heart for you. Its such an unfair process. Sending you big hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Precious40 I'm so sorry hun, nobody should have to go through what your going through. I don't understand why life has to be like this. Keep ya head up and stay strong. Big hugs

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 I'm so sorry. I know how devastating an US with bad news can be. I just felt so numb for so long. I really hope you get through this and focus on the future. Lots of love

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 - I'm so very sorry. There are so many heartbreaking moments during ivf but what you've been through/going trough is an extraordinary level of pain. Really thought you were heading for the one in a million happy ending story. Take lots of time to grieve and recover then join us back here when you feel strong again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40. I'm so sorry - I can't imagine how devastated you must be feeling. Life is really unfair sometimes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Precious40 I'm so sorry to hear hun. So devastating, cruel & unfair. I can imagine how heartbroken you must be. There are no words. Sending you lots of love & hugs xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Precious40 I am so sorry to hear that. It is definitely a roller coaster - the worst kind. I have no words that will help, but just know that we're all thinking of you at this horrible time. Sending you big hugs! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Precious40 I'm so, so sorry. This whole process really does suck. Its so hard sometimes.
    @Rice thanks for the roll call.

I am still waiting/pill popping, pick up my synarel next week and start sniffing then, jabs are still 3 weeks away. I've had a really horrible cough the past week so been unable to sleep properly, work or exercise, feeling really run down. Hope it goes soon.

for monday @babygirl7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies.

Sorry to jump in and post without reading the personals but just wanting to see if I can get your advice on something prior to leaving for work.

A bit TMI warning.

OK, so Its been confirmed that I have OHSS (not sure if this is relevant to what is happening). Currently 6dp2dt - anyway I noticed this the other day, but this morning more so which is why I wanted to check.

When I was undressed for the shower I leaked a milky fluid from down below. it was almost like I was having a dibble of incontinence, but it definitely was not pee.... anyone know what it is, or if I should be concerned. I guess I would describe it more like the milky CM but way more than usual.

Thanks ladies. I'll read and update personals later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 sending hugs again xx I sent you pm @Agirllikemel sorry no advice

To everyone else.

Afm have appt with fn next Wednesday to find out more info with my cycle and pick up drugs!! I'm a bit concerned as I'm doing an antagonist cycle this time which starts jabbing on day 2 and bloods/scan on day six. All good except I might be in qld on a family holiday?!?! For the first time ever I think I want my af yo be a day or 2 late when starting a new cycle!!
    Any one else doing an antagonist cycle? I've only ever done long down regs, this seems so short and quick