Closed Thread
Page 13 of 107 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry I have been MIA lately. Hope everyone is doing well.
    Precious - that's amazing news. Sounds like u have a little fighter on your hands
    Sorry I can't do personals at the mo - on my phone in a car park! Will sit down and go thru things properly tmrw. Just wanted to check in and say hi and sub to this thread x

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel I agree with the others give your clinic a call, hope you're feeling better soon

My BT is not til Thursday morning. I poas again this morning and the line is still there exactly the same as yesterday's. I'm so nervous I think I'll poas every morning til BT lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7@Nezz79
    @KayzB
    @krys1224
    @Mrs Hopeful

Thankyou for your response.

I was thinking it may be OHSS, and have played Dr Google - but you could diagnose yourself with everything if you read solely based on the internet.

Also because I’m not a IVF veteran I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect, and maybe this was normal.

I woke up feeling a bit brighter today, but within a couple of hours I was bloated again, still getting reflux and feeling spews. Still getting cramps in the lower abdomen as well. I am keeping food and fluids down but just feel horrible. Since researching it the other day I’ve been monitoring my weight each day and abdo girth. Weight is relatively stable but abdo girth has gone up 4cm in 2 days.

I was considering going to a GP today and getting things checked up but figured not a lot would know about IVF stuff so am going to wait until tomorrow when the fertility clinic would be open. Usually there is a nurse who I could call but she is on leave until tomorrow and the replacement nurse (if she is still contactable) is utterly useless in my opinion and would not trust her advice.

I will keep you all informed, but at the moment I’m sticking with PUPO (BT on 19/4) with speckle and freckle (my embies). Hubby thinks I am a little odd as when I woke up feeling not as bloated I was a little concerned - i had read that if you are pregnant that OHSS would last longer - so I was scared it meant it wasn’t going to be our cycle. Currently 3dp2dt.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agirllikemel For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Agirllikemel cute names hun, speckle and freckle. FX both are getting very comfy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck @Agirllikemel
    I was told to go to emergency if I was having any vomiting, rapid weight gain or difficulty breathing. I do my IVF through the hospital and they have seen a few cases of OHSS . Probably explains why they'll only put one embryo back in. Yeah, I think pregnancy exacerbates the condition and then if you are having twins.... .....
    Drink lots of water!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, 13dp4dt, AF still hasn't shown, and I relented and POAS. Nothing showed but the control line

Could it be because I tried mid afternoon instead of first time in the morning, or should it have shown because I am quite a few days past my ET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 - have you POAS again this morning? Some people do find FMU to be stronger so worth a try. Are you using progesterone as it has the capability to hold off AF?

@agirllikeme - how are you feeling today??

@Mrs Hopeful - so excited for you. Any chance you can move BT forward?

@Megsarama26 - totally agree with the others...right now all your focus needs to be on you & future bub

@babygirl7 - arrgghhh don't you just hate when you're plodding along in your cycle then a FB pops up (preg/birth announcement) and punches you in the face out of no where. Don't forget you can "hide" people so you don't have to see it
    (& they can't tell)

@miissalina - thanks but unfortunately tww is a way off for me as this is a freeze all (assuming I get able to freeze) cycle How are you going??

@Dreamer123

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Random question. Anyone been sick during the IVF process? What have the doctors / nurses recommended? I've been sick all weekend with a cold courtesy of DD and transfer is tomorrow. So naturally I'm stressing / over analyzing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've also had dreams that I've got to Sydney and been told we can't go ahead because of my lining! Seriously this process drives you crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ((Hugs)) to all xxx

AFM: DP did the LH BT today and then we have the CD7 BT & Scan on Wednesday. Fingerscrossed follies are doing what they are supposed to.