+ Reply to Thread
Results 601 to 610 of 888
19-06-2015 21:08 #601
20-06-2015 06:08 #602
I don't look for things like that until the second time I watch.
It ruins the story for me
02-07-2015 06:35 #603
Is everyone else over the theory of Jon snow? He is not going to be on the comic con panel and the director's are not either. So they must be hiding something.
03-07-2015 08:24 #604Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
03-07-2015 08:25 #605
I'm ok with the hype and shock after his death but now they are just flogging a dead horse. LMAO
03-07-2015 09:10 #606
I love the hype! Keep the dream alive I say!
03-07-2015 10:18 #607
Normally I do to. But it's every second post on fb at the moment. The same stuff over and over.
03-07-2015 10:52 #608
A friend of my DPs has a really interesting theory about Jon Snow (he's read the books and watches the show).
This is just a theory, but in case people don't want to know...
******HUGE SPOILER ALERT****
Jon Snow is really a Targaryen.
And this is why it makes sense:
- It's explained that Rhaegar Targaryen kidnaps and rapes Lyanna Stark after "choosing her" at an event over his wife, Elia. It's also assumed he murders her. But when other characters who knew Rhaegar talk about him they speak of him in high regard and talk about what a good person he was. He hated killing and violence. He also used to go for walks often to sing to the "common people". It doesn't make sense for his character.
- Whenever Robert Baratheon mentioned how Lyanna was murdered by Rhaegar, Ned Stark would look to the ground and not respond. Why? It's obvious he knows something about Lyanna's death that Robert doesn't.
- Lyanna was not nearly as interested in Robert as he was in her.
- Rhaegar took Lyanna to the "Tower of Joy" and kept her there when he "kidnapped" her. It doesn't make sense that he would take her there of all places just to rape and kill her.
- Ned Stark had a reputation for being an "honorable man". Yet he cheats on his wife and gets another woman pregnant? Again, it doesn't match his character.
- There is a part in one of the episodes where Khaleesi walks through some building (can't remember which, but is had something to do with her heritage, I think) and then it starts snowing inside (Jon Snow?). Could it be a hint?
- According to her track record, The Red Lady only has intercourse with those with "royal blood" - Stanis and the Barartheon boy (can't remember his name)...and she puts the moves on Jon Snow. That would mean Jon Snow has royal blood.
So here's the theory on what really happened.
Rhaegar and Lyanna were in love. They had to keep it secret because of Robert and Elia. In the end, Rhaegar "chose" Lyanna in front of everyone and everyone assumed he had kidnapped her, when what really happened was that he took her to the Tower of Joy so they could have privacy and be together.
Robert and Ned led the Rebellion to get her back. Ned found Lyana first and realized what was really going on, but by then Lyana was pregnant with Rhaegar's child. Lyana had the baby and made Ned promise not to tell anyone through fear that the baby would be killed for being a Targaryen. Lyana dies due to birth complications (Robert found her in a pool of her own blood, but never found out how she died).
Ned takes the baby home and tells everyone (including his own wife) that he had an affair and the baby was his.
03-07-2015 11:19 #609Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
I saw an interview with the TV show creators and when they met with the writer of the books to get his permission to do the TV show, the writer asked them one question, "who is Jon snow's mother".
03-07-2015 23:11 #610
By Little Ted in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 14-10-2013, 18:49
By MrsDL in forum General ChatReplies: 468Last Post: 17-06-2013, 19:45
By Jarylee in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 26-04-2013, 13:46
TPS Health Physiotherapy and PilatesTPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
The Word Association Game #24Games & fun stuff
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
Do u take it personally? Kids friends..General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
I am... #20General Chat
Loan for a businessFamily Finances