Closed Thread
Page 122 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1741
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so sorry @blossom1 we've not had too many BFPs yet in the may thread have we? Thank goodness you can go straight into another cycle! I wish I could have done that in the past. Knowing there is a month or two month stretch ahead is a killer.
    @nvandmv I tested yesterday to make sure my trigger was out of my system but it was still there. (1dp5dt) so I'm going to test tomorrow to make sure its gone.

Lets hope yours gets darker then we know its a genuine BFP. How many DPO are you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossum1 ahh OK... well I hope it all goes well for you with the next FET and you wont need to worry about going again Thanks for being excited for me.. I don't know what to think. Dr Google is not a good thing to have access to today. There is info online that states anything from 4-5 days to 7-10 to 14-16 days before it's out, so goodness knows. Oh well, time will tell. @Bongley, thank you. I'm 16DPO, 14dp a 2d fresh trf. Last pregnyl boost was last Wednesday. I shouldn't have POAS but there was 1 little test in the back of my bathroom cupboard just calling my name!!
    Last edited by nvandmv; 21-05-2014 at 08:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @blossum1 ahh OK... well I hope it all goes well for you with the next FET and you wont need to worry about going again Thanks for being excited for me.. I don't know what to think. Dr Google is not a good thing to have access to today. There is info online that states anything from 4-5 days to 7-10 to 14-16 days before it's out, so goodness knows. Oh well, time will tell.
    do you feel by different this time? Any sense of being UTD? I just "knew" I wasn't , but last time I knew I was...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv was it a dark line?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossum1 I can't really tell if the way I'm feeling is just the crinone and pregnyl or something else. I feel the same as I have for pretty much the whole 2ww. @Bongley, it was easy to see (no squinting required haha) but definitely lighter than the control line. I'll just to have to wait until Thur or Fri like I should have in the first place!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nvandmv well that sounds promising, my HCG line was barely, barely visible but it has been 8 days since my trigger. Keep us posted!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, big hugs to everyone with BFN, my heart breaks every time I read a post.
    Congrats to the girls who have BFN your stories are giving me lots of hope.

Appt today: I have a few big follies 13, 14, 20, 23 & 25. And apparently the lining is a 10C, which the nurses said is good? Waiting on bloods but almost definitely an EPU fri.
    My lucky numbers are 23 & 25 so I am taking that as a sign.. Lol.

How did you go today @Rocky27?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    we have 7 snow babies left right now, but won't stim again, so i hope our bubba is in there somewhere!
    Sorry @blossom1 and @Tilkah, that sux. Fingers crossed for us for next month. I'm sick of stressing about my dud chances, this frown just won't go away. Anyway, my plan is use the last two frosties next month, then a donor after that. I've spoken to my clinic about whether I should try another EPU and they put my chances at about 5% success after 42 so its a bit hard to justify spending the money. I've got a couple of possible donors lined up, none of them ideal, but I sure don't want to wait 12 months for my clinic to find one for me. That will make me at least 44 by the time I give birth and thats really starting to push my comfort boundaries... yes wine has become my new best friend the last few nights, may as well make the most of the next few weeks while I still can I suppose.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 21-05-2014 at 09:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    allo sweets. I am thanks Hun. Did another test and same result so feeling okay with the outcome. Our plan of atttack is one more transfer (natural FET) with two snow babies, then if that fails to take a three month break. I am feeling pretty good about that decision actually. Just awaiting AF now, should be here in next day or two, due tomorrow. How are you going ? I'm going to have a well deserved wine tonight !
    And yes @blossom1, we will be pretty much on the same dates. I expect AF on Friday then straight into the FET cycle. Unfortunately the queen is having a birthday and that's the weekend I would be due for the transfer so they'll probably delay it until the Tuesday after it (June 10th) I would say, so almost 3 weeks from today. That time will fly by though, it always seems to for some reason ?
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 21-05-2014 at 09:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that @sareeb7 @nvandmv, if you do it again tomorrow and its slightly darker then at least you'll know ? If you are using the first response tests, they hold their colour remarkably well, so tomorrow you'd still be able to compare the strengths. I'm embarrassed to say I still have about 10 of them from when I was pregnant last august and they all look exactly the same as they did back then. I should just bite the bullet and chuck them out...
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 21-05-2014 at 09:39.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (21-05-2014)