Closed Thread
Page 77 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1161
  1. #761
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,195
    Thanks
    5,089
    Thanked
    7,030
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @leyshoja I think it is important to know when you O if you are doing a natural cycle. If they are medicating it they may be able to control it another way so they don't need all the scans, BTs and LH tests because they are to check for O and if they are preventing O then there would be nothing to test for on an LH test or BT. If it is worrying you tough give your clinic a call and ask them to put your mind at rest.
    @Bellydance I'm not doing a natural cycle and they will be suppressing ovulation completely so yes, agree, nothing to test for. I'll definitely call them though to put my mind at ease.


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

  2. #762
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 glad AF finally arrived
    @leyshoja def give the clinic a call hun, I always write down my questions that way I don't miss anything

    Now the cervical mucus is a yellowish colour?? Weird
    Last edited by babygirl7; 18-04-2014 at 16:16.

  3. #763
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @babygirl17 were you/are you on crinone hun??

  4. #764
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @babygirl17 were you/are you on crinone hun??
    @blossom1 had 3day frozen transfer of a 12cell embie on the 15th... So I think that would make me 3dpt today??
    Now on 1x progesterone pessarie at night and still progynova. I was also getting AF type cramps/twinges but I believe it's all the progesterone! I dunno

  5. #765
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @blossom1 had 3day frozen transfer of a 12cell embie on the 15th... So I think that would make me 3dpt today??
    Now on 1x progesterone pessarie at night and still progynova. I was also getting AF type cramps/twinges but I believe it's all the progesterone! I dunno
    ah, yes, don't worry Hun, i had strange colours too, it's progesterone 😃

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

    babygirl7  (18-04-2014)

  7. #766
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    ah, yes, don't worry Hun, i had strange colours too, it's progesterone 😃
    @blossom1 phew thank hun, I thought it might of been a sign of an infection, coz of the colour etc. enjoy your Easter weekend 😀

  8. #767
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @blossom1 phew thank hun, I thought it might of been a sign of an infection, coz of the colour etc. enjoy your Easter weekend 😀

    infection signs would be smell and itching, so if you're all good there id say don't worry. One time i did start to get beginning of itching, discomfort and took ural and it went. Drink lotsa water 😊

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

    babygirl7  (18-04-2014)

  10. #768
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    infection signs would be smell and itching, so if you're all good there id say don't worry. One time i did start to get beginning of itching, discomfort and took ural and it went. Drink lotsa water 😊
    @blossom1 no smell or itching hun, Yep been drinking lots of water as I think that's what took my headache away too, water does wonders hehe

  11. #769
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,075
    Thanks
    1,376
    Thanked
    2,671
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Vixjc how you doing hun?
    Hey baby girl I've got me a dose of the TWW crazies

    It's great to be home, haven't even struggled with jet lag yet ... Although jet lag may have contributed to me breaking two vials of pregnyl powder last night and cutting myself before finally getting it right - doh! I hope that stuff is as cheap here as it is in Athens because if I get a BFP I'll have to buy some more.

    But I am now starting to worry about whether its worked or not, only one more
    week till POAS day!

  12. #770
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hey baby girl I've got me a dose of the TWW crazies

    It's great to be home, haven't even struggled with jet lag yet ... Although jet lag may have contributed to me breaking two vials of pregnyl powder last night and cutting myself before finally getting it right - doh! I hope that stuff is as cheap here as it is in Athens because if I get a BFP I'll have to buy some more.

    But I am now starting to worry about whether its worked or not, only one more
    week till POAS day!
    vix just wondering if you decide down the track to use your snow babies...as hopefully the embies will stick this time round, would you have to go back to Athens?? 💜


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2014
    By Ms Pink in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 675
    Last Post: 26-03-2014, 20:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and BroadwayPregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›