Closed Thread
Page 31 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I need some help. My cycle was cancelled Friday. The last three days I've been really sick. Hot n cold flushes my body is so sore. I feel like I wanna bee sick. Is this normal after taking all the injection then stoping??? Had a high temp last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @leyshoja aha thanks hun, will be asking about the pattern this arvo and what it means
    @blossom1 thank you

Will know more info this arvo ladies
    Found something for you:
    "An optimal measurement of thickness for the implantation of a fertilized egg is greater than 7 mm and preferably greater than 8 mm, regardless of the type of treatment one undergoes.“Besides the thickness, we look for what's called a 'triple-line pattern',” Dr. Timmreck says. “It should look like a pretty feather. That's how we refer to a nice mid-cycle lining that appropriately primed by estrogen.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two mummys, I've never had that when coming off the drugs. I think you should see the doctor, or at least ring the clinic first. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Two mummys, I've never had that when coming off the drugs. I think you should see the doctor, or at least ring the clinic first. Hope you feel better soon.
    ditto could be OHSS or something more serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Found something for you:
    "An optimal measurement of thickness for the implantation of a fertilized egg is greater than 7 mm and preferably greater than 8 mm, regardless of the type of treatment one undergoes.“Besides the thickness, we look for what's called a 'triple-line pattern',” Dr. Timmreck says. “It should look like a pretty feather. That's how we refer to a nice mid-cycle lining that appropriately primed by estrogen.”
    @leyshoja thank you for finding and sharing that info, sounds like my lining is doing great then. It did look like a feather as well on the screen, but FN liked to call it a hamburger lol. I thought it was funny. She is the nicest FN. How are you doing? do you know what's happening with your embies hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Two mummys I would definitely call the clinic and if your getting too unwell then go to the hospital. Hope you get better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 yes it sounds like everything is just peachy (or burgery - I love the hamburger reference) for your transfer - nicely done!
    I ended up getting them to culture the 1 remaining embie for 1 more day then freeze tomorrow. If its not freeze-worthy tomorrow they will transfer anyway despite my high progesterone. Then onward and upward with my next EPU which I suppose will be in 8 weeks because they'll make me wait a month. I hate, hate, hate the waiting..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @leyshoja thank you for finding and sharing that info, sounds like my lining is doing great then. It did look like a feather as well on the screen, but FN liked to call it a hamburger lol. I thought it was funny. She is the nicest FN. How are you doing? do you know what's happening with your embies hun?
    I just cant believe I found something that I hadn't yet googled

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the docs and they said it's the flu. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 yes it sounds like everything is just peachy (or burgery - I love the hamburger reference) for your transfer - nicely done!
    I ended up getting them to culture the 1 remaining embie for 1 more day then freeze tomorrow. If its not freeze-worthy tomorrow they will transfer anyway despite my high progesterone. Then onward and upward with my next EPU which I suppose will be in 8 weeks because they'll make me wait a month. I hate, hate, hate the waiting..
    @leyshoja aha yeh a great reference considering I ate a hamburger for lunch yesterday lol (had a HJs whopper). Hope it all works out for tomorrow hun, good luck. I definitely hate the waiting part. It's like we are forever waiting...