Closed Thread
Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @babygirl7 to be honest. Two plane rides is sounding very relaxing to me! No work, no DD (love her but toddlers!!!!), no communication - just some movies and maybe a sneaky red wine. It is actually a very relaxing day - I've done it three times already so have the routine down pretty well
    That's sounds like a great relaxing plan to me, enjoy hun and hope it all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @babygirl7 to be honest. Two plane rides is sounding very relaxing to me! No work, no DD (love her but toddlers!!!!), no communication - just some movies and maybe a sneaky red wine. It is actually a very relaxing day - I've done it three times already so have the routine down pretty well

ohhhh red wine.. I've been hanging out for that! Best of luck, enjoy some time for yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ha ha @blossom1 yes - i figure one to help me relax (and go to sleep) on the way over can't hurt Again...sorry natropath

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

MrsJoey  (10-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I hope you're all holding up ok and you don't mind me jumping in here! Some of you are familiar from other forums I've commented in! I'm having a month off at the moment.... but it's almost over!! AF is due on Sat but I'm thinking it'll be a bit later as I think I ovulated after day 14 (if at all).

I was given some low dose aspirin by a friend who is expecting her first baby after 19 IVF attempts! She suggested I try it to help implantation next transfer. Has anyone else used it? I'm not sure when to start taking it! She also gave me some bromelian tablets (that's the stuff in pineapple core) has anyone tried that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetLucky View Post
    Hi ladies! I hope you're all holding up ok and you don't mind me jumping in here! Some of you are familiar from other forums I've commented in! I'm having a month off at the moment.... but it's almost over!! AF is due on Sat but I'm thinking it'll be a bit later as I think I ovulated after day 14 (if at all).

I was given some low dose aspirin by a friend who is expecting her first baby after 19 IVF attempts! She suggested I try it to help implantation next transfer. Has anyone else used it? I'm not sure when to start taking it! She also gave me some bromelian tablets (that's the stuff in pineapple core) has anyone tried that?

I've been going crazy on eating pineapple core...and avocado. Inconclusive science surrounds it but some studies indicate it helps with implantation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGetLucky View Post

Astrix - a form of aspirin is commonly used in cycles cuch as the Boost cycle, Colorado protocol and some others. I am told to use Astrix as well as inject Clexane, it is in order to prevent any clots hindering anything ... I am told to use it notwithstanding my kidney walls are too thin and I lose extra blood (30 times as much as your average person) each day anyway ... so if I am being told to use it, can't be too extreme!

Had my scan today - lining of 9.4 mm, perfect :-) My donor has her EPU tomorrow, I have my transfer on Sunday or Monday. Feels like its all coming together this time Now if only I could get myself a sneaky upgrade to business class!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic @Vixjc !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm back on the FET train for the 4th time. Start jabbing tomorrow and really hoping this is going to be a successful cycle as we're using our last frostie. I've booked in for an acupuncture session on Friday and plan to do one session a week until ET and one session on the morning of the ET.

The only time I had success with IVF was when I combined it with acupuncture which gave me my beautiful daughter so fingers crossed it'll help this time too.

Hope you're all doing well in your cycles or waiting patiently for AF to arrive so you can get going.

Good luck to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by klong View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm back on the FET train for the 4th time. Start jabbing tomorrow and really hoping this is going to be a successful cycle as we're using our last frostie. I've booked in for an acupuncture session on Friday and plan to do one session a week until ET and one session on the morning of the ET.

The only time I had success with IVF was when I combined it with acupuncture which gave me my beautiful daughter so fingers crossed it'll help this time too.

Hope you're all doing well in your cycles or waiting patiently for AF to arrive so you can get going.

Good luck to you all xxx

good luck! And happy jabbing!!😁

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

klong  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @klong I am trying pre and post acupuncture tomorrow for the first time with my FET. I'm hoping for a positive result!