+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there!

New here and would like to get tips for expecting moms in the city. I'm 30 y.o. and moved to Sydney about 2 1/2 years ago. We don't really have family here and it's just me and my husband learning our way to be new parents. I already had a GP appointment and confirmed that I'm due on early May 2017. My GP recommended a doctor in Randwick (Alana Healthcare) and will have my first appointment 2nd week of October.

Any tips about healthy meal planning, exercise and things to do for young moms will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Paula

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm interested in knowing if any one would be interested in egg donation in return for sperm donation in Australia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Hope your Monday is treating you well. Can anyone point me in the right direction to chat about IVF as I am starting a cycle in October and would like to join in on chats about IVF. Thank you in advance

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Free sperm donor

Hi i am a single female looking for a sperm donor in the Brisbane area. I was in a long term relationship however when I had my miscarriage our relationship broke down. What it did show me was just how much I wanted a baby and how much love I had to give to a child of my own. I am hoping someone could help me in regards to this as it's not something I've ever done before. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babylove01 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (23-10-2016),positive vibes  (10-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Low Amniotic Fluid Levels

Hi all,
    I am 33 weeks pregnant and It has been 3 miscarriages to get to this point. Ive had a good pregnancy to date and just last Friday as i thought maybe just maybe I could start to believe this pregnancy was going to be okay I was found to have amniotic fluid levels of 6. I know this is really low and at one point she got 5.5. I feel so mentally dranied and worried after numerous tests and on the whole the baby is healthy but I feel it is going to change suddenly with such low fluid levels. I was in hospital last night again and I spoke to the doctor who told me I will be monitored closely and the elvels are low but we need to take it one stage at a time. I have to go in twice a week, once for the monitoring of the heartbeat and contractions and an ultra sound to check fluid levels every week. Ive been told to monitor the baby movment closely and im terrified Im going to wake up in the morning and the baby will be dead. I feel like im breaking down and my partner does not understand the dangers involved and never seems to understand how Im feeling. I dont know how to get through the following weeks and cope with such worries and concerns. I wake up crying and my emotions are very hard to control. There are so many awful stories on the internet and I just feel Im loosing my child. Please help if you have any advice or have gone through a simliar problem.
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum I'm a mother to Jordan, a 2 year old boy from Orange County California.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only found out two days ago, a little overwhelmed so looking forward to all the knowledge sharing - thanks A

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - Just a quick one to introduce myself.

Married mother, 5 year old little dude and our rainbow baby due 24th May!

Look forward to sharing this journey with you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I've just joined today so I'm very much as fresh as a bub.

An eensy bit of background.. currently residing in Sydney, been dating my partner for 7.5 years and due to unforeseen circumstances and a whirlwind decision we're currently going through our first IVF cycle/potential pregnancy.

Am here to seek advice since everything has been rushed and have had little to no time to read up on pregnancy.

Keen to share my journey and listen to others

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone I am new to this, but hopefully will learn soon....
    how do I create a new post or a forum ? I am looking for reviews on IVF clinics in Sydney
    thanks