+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. It's been a while since I last logged in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new and I'm so glad I found this forum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I am new to the group!

I am 22 years old from Melbourne and wanted to come on here as I am hoping to start an IVF with AID at the end of the year. I am looking for tips on FS' and GYN's in Melbourne. I look forwarding to meeting some amazing people on here to gather some information and tips.

Mikayla

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, girls!
    I'm new as well. I'm 27 years old mother of two (DD 4 y.o. and DS is almost 3) from Albury, trying to conceive again. I'm married to a wonderful man who is encouraging me to do this. And we're so happy to find this forum, so we wanted to say thank you for letting us join you
    - Cathe and Derek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks,
    Glad to know there such room as this, and thanks all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A good IVF Dr

Hi there does anyone know a IVF Doctor that's more reliable like 60-80% success rate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I'm new to the group but happy to join and be a part of it.

I have twin boys who are 18 ,months old and a teenager from a previous marriage who is currently being a teenager! After years of being the perfect kid, he's left school and decided to take a year off which seems to mean he just wants to lie around and do nothing. If he was doing something I'd be fine but it's so frustrating at the moment while I've got the twins racing around the place being crazy and I can't take my eyes off them and my teenage son being grumpy and cranky with the twins (and me!).

Hoping to connect with other parents of kids with big age gaps and also who have twin boys. My twins are amazing but boy do they have some energy. They are constantly in their own world and it can be rough at times

I just re read that and it sounded a bit negative. I also want to say that being a mum is the best thing ever and I do really love the ups and downs that go with it. Especially the laughs!

Cheers,

Jenny
    Last edited by JennyDavidson; 09-05-2019 at 12:15. Reason: added to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am currently conducting research investigating the use of pain relief products in children and would love if you had the time to complete my online survey! It only takes about 30 minutes of your time, and all responses are completely anonymous. If you complete the survey, you may enter the draw to win a $100 VISA gift card.
    Feel free to email me at u1108948@usq.edu.au if you have any questions.
    Follow this link to complete the survey https://surveys.usq.edu.au/index.php/823427?lang=en

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks very much. I'd really like to make a post in Conception issues and so hoping that it will be available when I go to that thread....Sorry, am a little tech limited...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    I'm a first time expectant mumma and I'm currently living overseas. We have flights to come home booked (prior to pregnancy) but they are at my 35th wk of pregnancy. At this stage I'm not all that worried about flying at this time because so far everything is healthy ( I know it's early).
    I would love to know if there is anyone else on here that is abroad but planning on heading home to Aus to give birth? I'm trying to work out how i go about booking a birth centre and midwife and all that! Obviously I have my doctor over here, but will need one back home too for those last few weeks.
    Anyway, Congratulations to all the new mummas on here.
    M.xo