Closed Thread
Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little update from me...13 lil embys still coming along, one of them is starting to lag behind

I hope everyone is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee that's awesome news!! keep us posted

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thatwldbme For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thatwldbme - Thanks hun for the support. I wouldn't worry too much about our cramps I found I worry about every little niggle due to me just being so much more aware of everything.

Ladydee - I haven't POAS as yet but I have no need to now as af has well and truly arrived . I think knowing my chances were not good and the pre spotting has prepared me for this so dealing with it ok, onwards and upwards. Amazing news on your embryos hun, good luck with the rest of your wait.

AFM - AF is definitely here , BT tomorrow to confirm everything and see what happens next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.

I know I have been a stranger- but I have been reading with great interest over the last couple of weeks, but it hasn't been the right timing for me to join in and post.

I am now 10dpiui and this waiting is really testing me! Every twang in my a do is making my imagination run wild!!!! My hubby is keen for me to POAS- but I feel like this is setting me up for failure- I might still have the trigger in my system, in which case I couldn't handle a false positive. The other outcome is that it will be negative, which I want to find out on my blood test on Thursday when I know it is accurate.

Can an anyone offer me any support, advice or experience? This is my second OI but first IUI as overstimulated the first time.

Xxxx
    Last edited by S234; 03-10-2014 at 07:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! To the girls I've not met welcome and can I say this was the first thread I ever subscribed to and it was my lifesaver! Goodcto see some happy news with some little may beans on board!

Heyside sorry to hear af arrived, sending you hugs, the wait between was always the worst for me too.

Ladydee congrats on all those lovely embies! Have you had et yet?

I wanted to pop by to let you know my own news Genevieve grace arrived 1 wk ago 26th sept. We're both well she's a good size and feeder!

I'm crossing all my toes and fingers for you girls that you'll get you bfp soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwwww @rj85, massive congratulations! Genevieve is a beautiful name How did the birth go? I hope you're recovering nice and fast so you can just focus 100% on that lil bubba of yours If you're breast feeding, I hope the b**bies are holding up ok....it's all about the feeds for the first few weeks! It's amazing how you can lose whole days just staring at them huh? I just passed one of my dates so I knew it must be close for a few ladies as we were all bunched together I think? Elm and Mrs Pump too I think?

Enjoy every second of her and congratulations again....you're a mummy! You've bought a huge smile to my face reading your update xoxoxo

My day 5 ET is this Sat

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

rj85  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladydee, hope you were Ok on your date?! Hugs for you. Exciting to be having your 5dt tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rj85 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside- I'm so sad your cycle didn't work out and I wish I had the right words to make it all better but all I can say is that this whole TTC business is just f@cked really. I'm so so sorry I honestly, *honestly* think your next cycle will be the one for you for the reasons you've heard me ramble on about.....some of my points make sense right?? Who knows what's happening with mine.....either my problems don't show themselves until later on in pregnancy or if I really do have a healthy batch, then it's probably because I've been ovulating all year since last October (when I haven't been pregnant) and look what quality they were in the end! I think you're a bit unsure as to weather you have been O'ing or not with a couple of your cycles because of those cysts right? Or...maybe I have a missed uterus problem?

As I said, it's still very early days to be able to say weather my cycle is indeed a success or not but these are the supplements I started on before this cycle so who knows if they made a difference or not?....,,

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1412317018.830775.jpg

I also started weekly acupuncture which I hand-on-my-heart believe is a powerful therapy and it was my acupuncturist who put me on the ChinaMed pills. I've been on a couple of different variations of those ones along the way to help support different functions. My hubby has also been taking Menevit and cutting back on his arvo after-work beer to barely anything and generally just been cleaning up his whole diet which is AH-mazing to me as I have always had to hide veggies in his meals to get him to eat some I'm still going strong with making my massive batches of all- in salads which I've told you about so I guess I've been eating a lot more raw foods. Some/all or none of all of these changes might have made a difference but I thought I'd let you know incase you're in researching-mode.

Big big hugs to you xoxoxo
    Last edited by Ladydee; 03-10-2014 at 16:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @rj85 on the birth of your little one.
    @Heyside So sorry to hear AF showed up and this cycle was not a success I'm still waiting for my AF to arrive and seems no where in sight the chemical pregnancy seems to have really screwed my cycle up just when I had gotten it to be as close to normal as possible.
    @Ladydee Good luck tomorrow for your transfer and in your Town will be thinking of you. Hoping you get a nice sticky one. I'm sure everything we do helps in some way.

AFM - Still waiting for AF no signs yet think the chemical pregnancy really screwed up my cycle and just when I had gotten it as close as ever to regular.

I read this article today and wanted to share because it made me smile and it gave me hope we all need to keep on with this journey no matter how hard it seems we have to keep our eye on that ultimate prize at the end.

http://fox13now.com/2014/10/02/ivf-m...er-ultrasound/

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (05-01-2015),Ladydee  (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on baby Genevieve, rj85! Time has flown! So glad she has arrived safely and is doing well