+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks. I have private health but it's my parents because I'm under 25 and still at home. They chose not to have pregnancy included. so I'm going pubic.

It may cost a bit for you but it will be worth it in the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All! I am a midwifery student about to be placed at St George Private. As part of my course I have to follow through with 60 pregnancies exciting but a big task! If you would love to have a student midwife follow your journey and a familiar face at your appointments, birth and postnatally please feel free to connect with me rebeccalbaker@yahoo.com.au. I live in Bondi, but my placement is in the area.

Looking forward to hearing from you and many congratulation on your news. Pregnancy is an amazing and beautiful time, I feel so blessed to be working in midwifery, and at 27 I now know I am choosing the correct path

Looking forward to having a partnership with some fabulous mums to be's!

Becca

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Becca - do you have to be giving birth at St George Private?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi meld,

no no I can go anywhere! and I am 100% committed in being available to all my woman at anytime. I know pregnancy is a beautiful but can sometimes be a confronting time for women, and having a familiar face at appointments, someone to trust and share the experience with can be comforting for some mums to be's! I am 100% dedicated to providing a partnership with the mothers I follow and to my career as a midwife. We are learning all up to date information on birth and I would love to learn together with another mother.

Let me know if you are interested, I would be so grateful and blessed to be part of this special time!

Becca

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midwiferystudentsydney View Post
    Hi meld,

no no I can go anywhere! and I am 100% committed in being available to all my woman at anytime. I know pregnancy is a beautiful but can sometimes be a confronting time for women, and having a familiar face at appointments, someone to trust and share the experience with can be comforting for some mums to be's! I am 100% dedicated to providing a partnership with the mothers I follow and to my career as a midwife. We are learning all up to date information on birth and I would love to learn together with another mother.

Let me know if you are interested, I would be so grateful and blessed to be part of this special time!

Becca
    Hi I'm currently 9 weeks 3 days and looking at having a student midwife if you are interested?
    I will be delivering at Sutherland. My due date is Nov 7th.

I'm studying nursing at the moment. But hoping to become a midwife later in life, so helping out other student will kind of give me an idea of what I'm in for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi meld,

congratulations! That's very exciting, and I would so love to be part of your journey! Happy to share my experience and vise versa, I would be so appreciative 😊

are you happy to email me at rebeccalbaker@yahoo.com.au? We can discuss more then.

Many thanks, looking forward to hearing from you!

Becca

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Becca - I am not actually UTD I was checking for a friend (and am thinking of trying for number 3 in a few months)

BobbieLouise is the one who is seeking a student Midwife....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm due early June with my first bub and would love to meet anyone due around the same time. I live in Engadine but will give birth at St. George Private.