+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rozzie yes still around just trying to take it easy already feeling better now after 2 days of tablets and also sleeping a lot better. I have been taking preg vitamin but I don't like diary or read meat much so that wouldn't help my situation. Other than that I drink plenty of water, exercise and eat fruit and vegies but I made myself eat a piece of steak last night lol so we will see how I go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cue - how are you feeling?

Rozzie - I think I have braxton hicks started, or at least based on their description of them at my maternity class that is what I think they are. I tend to get them when I get fatigued in the late afternoon or early evening and the only way to settle them is to lie down.

mieke - sorry to hear your little one is breach, fingers crossed this changes for you. I had transverse posterior a few weeks ago which was mighty uncomfortable but luckily he has corrected now. I hope you have the same luck.

JB - how are you travelling?

loco - we haven't heard from you for a while either !

afm - 33 weeks today and it feels like he is getting really heavy in my belly now. I have 3 weeks of work left and can't wait to finish. Luckily I am working from home some days to ease my back a bit. We have the nursery almost ready to pick up all the baby furniture next weekend and really unpack. My baby shower is June 15 once I finish work and then I am happy for him to come anytime and get this all over with. My belly is still getting bigger which is ridiculous, even my OB says I look like her twin patients, though she assures me he is normal size and everything is on track. She really can't see any reason for my enormous belly

I hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    SoReady thanks for asking hun ❤️

I am where you are 33 weeks and wow things are heavy down there so I hear ya I haven't posted much because I don't want to come in and whine like an ungrateful so and so. I think because it's an IVF baby I don't feel I have the right to whinge about being uncomfortable or unwell because the baby is a blessing.

I have been so so so tired so hats off to you having a baby shower I can't even stand for more than 10 mins at the moment. I've started iron shots so hoping I feel better once they start kicking in.

Not long now my CS is in 6 weeks can't wait to get it all out of the way and get started with my new family.

Hope everyone else is doing okay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to ask, any 2nd timers out there that used a TENs machine during labour? Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Anyone wake up at 3am starving?

It's every single night my goodness. Pregnancy insomnia is slowly killing me I swear

I neeeeed my sleep 😂
    Last edited by LoCo; 22-05-2014 at 04:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Anyone wake up at 3am starving?

It's every single night my goodness. Pregnancy insomnia is slowly killing me I swear

I neeeeed my sleep 😂
    Most nights I'm up at 3am and hungry!! I don't get up though, I refuse!! I just lay there until I go back to sleep, maybe one or two hours...

Glad I'm not the only one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I could go back to sleep but I can't until I eat something. Normally toast and tea hit the spot hehe

Luckily I don't feel like a zombie today thank goodness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear you're not sleeping well Loco. I've bought dates, they are next to my bed when I wake up to pee, if I don't turn the lights on I can fallback asleep quite quickly. If I'm starving I eat a date still in the dark and that's not bad.

Please do whinge here. We understand.

I'm good. The kicks are starting to hurt a bit but all good. I've been on iron supplements for a week and it's really given me a boost of energy that was welcome.

Have a nice day everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillaa View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you're not sleeping well Loco. I've bought dates, they are next to my bed when I wake up to pee, if I don't turn the lights on I can fallback asleep quite quickly. If I'm starving I eat a date still in the dark and that's not bad.

Please do whinge here. We understand.

I'm good. The kicks are starting to hurt a bit but all good. I've been on iron supplements for a week and it's really given me a boost of energy that was welcome.

Have a nice day everyone.
    What a great idea about the dates

I'm feeling great today I must've put it out there and the universe has answered. Hehe or the iron shots are starting to work 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just hanging around 28weeksish over people telling me I'm small and low this week baby is fine that's a that matters