Closed Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!
    Wow this thread is coming along so quickly! Ive been reading along when I can though can barely keep up..
    Welcome to all that have joined us and congrats to those with twins on the way!!!! Hope everyone is feeling as goid as they can and not stressing too much....
    Afm I received my scan results to forward to hospital and had a lil read... We had a triplet pregnancy not twin, hence why they found extra sac... it shocked dh and I reading it and upset us but we know its for the best. Our dd is almost 15 months and there is no way I could've coped with 4 under 2!
    I keep telling myself we went into this journey again hoping for 1 healthy bubba and the one that stuck is going strong
    I am now 9w5d and hanging to see another ultrasound.. im kinda hoping the 2nd sac and #2 twin has disappeared so I can keep moving forward mentally

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wonderful news on the scans ladies!!

I know its very early (and we might not have a baby to prepare for after tomorrow) but when is everyone planning to do up their nurseries?

We have the cot, change table and dresser from our last pregnancy (and the room was painted last time too) so all going to plan Id like to set up Anzac weekend (Ill be 13 weeks) Do you think its too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - if I had my way I would have everything set up now and I'm only 6 weeks lol but I like to plan/organise everything so I will be doing little things here & there so it's not a big job toward the end.
    I have just bought a breast pump & pram that I got super cheap so I hope I haven't jinxed myself. I have my scan next week and like you I worry that there won't be a baby there.
    We can only stay positive and take each step at a time. Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure once you see that beautiful image on the screen you'll be able to relax and enjoy x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Wishnhope - we have most of everything, but are wanting to sand a few items back and re-stain them all to match. The cot was my brother's kids. I have a dresser that was DH's as a kid. And we have this really old cupboard that needs some love that should fit in as well, though as we already have a built in cupboard not sure we will use it.

We bought the rug that I wanted on the weekend. And we have picked our the wall paper for one wall of the room.
    100884659_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569831138413.jpg
    It's actually more of a aqua colour than straight baby blue like in the photo.

Not sure of WHEN we will get all of this sorted though!!! Probably a bit at a time. THough DH has already calculated that he only has 18 free weekends before the baby is due

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - I started setting mine up about two weeks ago. So the cot, change table, wardrobe, laundry basket is up and put together.

I'm trying to wash clothes, singlets etc from DS, blankets and then sorting out new dummies, bottles, spoons, food containers, breast pump, (bought some nipple cream and shields...argh expensive!) and still got the other stuff on layby.

I have wall decals to put up, the Leander bassinet is still in great shape from 6yrs ago(yeah) so washing it, ironing and will hang it up off our ceiling in a few months.

There's so much to do!!!!

So it's ok to start doing bits and pieces....so just do it wish! It's happy karma!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks All, im convinced all going well tomrw at our NT Scan, nursery will be set up over the next weekend. Gotta think positively!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope way to go! It will be fine tomorrow! FX!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Impromptu Scan by fs today..... and its twins!! Official scan thursday but we seen 2 heartbeats! Oh my god!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Megsarama26 twins! Congrats, how wonderful !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @megsarama26!!!!! So happy for you that everything turned out well and even better knowing it's twins! @90Bayside I was craving Ribena yesterday too! Haha made do with apple and black currant juice. @Wishnhope can't wait to hear your good news tomorrow!

Love reading all your stories girls!

AFM - Zofran stopped working last night and I was the sickest I've been it was awful but I'm feeling better today so hoping it was one last sick hurrah and now I'll be well haha wishful thinking

Anyone else's sense of smell driving them nuts? I made DH move our mattress into the lounge room today as there is a scent in our bedroom I can't stand..I think it's the washing powder on the clothes! Seriously annoying haha

Welcome to all newbies!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeforlife For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First Ultrasound at 7 weeks today, here's a pic of my little blob with a heart beat of 128bpm )) ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398153002.899143.jpg