Closed Thread
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ELM13 that is good to hear - thanks for the info, I also have a friend who had a baby there but as we are not sharing until 12 weeks i don't want to ask - and now we have made the decision anyway - it does make sense to stay with FS if you like them and is possible - I'll try and do the tour next Sunday...

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    WTF everyone else gets the risk result at the scan... i have to wait a week!! No indication what so ever of the risk. So over being in limbo freaking land! Ill be 14 weeks before we have ANY indication if the pregnancy will continue.
    We didn't get ours till the following week.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies,

Busy day on BH today!

Congrats @Zimbaby!! Wonderful news. @Molros I think I've done 1,000 pelvic floor exercises since you're post @Wishnhope, that really sux, to my uneducated mind it sounds promising so far, but you'll never stop worrying until you get the official call. I wonder if you can call & speak to someone else tomorrow to see if they can speed up the process? Crying or threats of violence might help to expedite the process (you can always blame being pregnant if not)! @Rarah11 I chose the hospital 1st and then my FS gave me the names of some obs he likes at that hospital and I googled the rest. @Mrs Hopeful I'm in Brissy too, what hospital have you picked? @90Bayside we nearly went with Greenslopes (it looks fantastic) but ended up choosing Mater, we live pretty much in the middle @Frency81 soooo cute!

AFM scan with FS 11am tomorrow, hopefully they can see a hb & the ruptured vessels have healed & I can stop the bed rest which is driving me crazy & go off the Valium (I'm on a very low dose but it's bl00dy awful). Then if all is ok we see the obs for the 1st time tomorrow arvy, it's early for an obs appointment but my FS is going away for 3 weeks from fri & bc I'm high risk he wanted me to be under someone else's care while he was gone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    We didn't get ours till the following week.

Maybe its because we are using the public system @Sparklemonkey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    From what I've read and heard from others who went public they only call and get you in earlier if there is a problem. I suppose no news is good news?!

I had an appointment at 10 weeks, then scan just after 12 then another appointment at just after 13 weeks. My next appointment I'll be over 20 weeks after the morph scan!! I guess its the down side to public.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    After my shock/anger/frustration/fear of having to wait, Thought Id share my scan image and my bump photo
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398256381.319339.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1398256536.681466.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So beautiful Wishinhope!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope.....that's our first bump pick is it? That's awesome......
    @misti... Mater is lovely too. I'm going there today to see a girlfriend who had here bubba on Monday. That would have been my second choice but I can't stand the parking there... (It's the small things I know....). That hill to the car park kills me every time. Still, all other facilities there are brilliant and that's what really counts! Views across the city can be amazing from there too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine took a week also. It probably is to do with public. The lady doing the ultrasound said to me before she started " I can't give you any answers you have to wait for the blood test results" but my bloods were taken after I had the scan.
    Wow that is a long break between apps. @Sparklemonkey I have one at 17 weeks and then my scan at 20. Maybe because I'm in the country it's not as busy.

Dh and I are back in adelaide renovating for the next week, so I'm going to try and go look at some prams, and maybe a cot mattress I have just heard they need to be de-gassed or something? Has anyone heard of that? I best look it up I think.
    I love your scan photo and bump pic wish!! So so cute! I can't wait for them to get here!
    Have you felt anything yet @Sparklemonkey? Sometimes I swear I feel a flutter, but I'm not sure if I'm just being hyper-sensitive waiting for it haha.
    Last edited by totalkaos; 24-04-2014 at 06:49.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (24-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 I didnt realise the other trisomy conditions were obvious on the scans just DS? If you dont mind me asking what were the markers?
    Our last bub had T16 and Turners syndrome (a sexual chromosomal condition) which I am unsure if it will be picked up in the normal NT. DH and I have discussed and we are going for the Verifi on Monday no matter what the risk outcome results. So its another 2 weeks for me before we get official results!
    it was a lack of skull formation around the back of the head - once they pointed it out on the scan it was obvious - I think if you have been through it once it's good to get as much reassurance as you need

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (24-04-2014)