+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 396
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    2,047
    Thanked
    806
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just read a blog that's ruffled some feathers and RHOM released a statement about it this morning.

    http://letter2gina.blogspot.com.au/2...-love.html?m=1

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked
    669
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I just read a blog that's ruffled some feathers and RHOM released a statement about it this morning.

    http://letter2gina.blogspot.com.au/2...-love.html?m=1
    Woah! Geezus .. harsh but ... I dunno i feel a bit lost for words!

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    1,630
    Thanks
    2,047
    Thanked
    806
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I kind of feel like there may be some truth in the blog. I've felt from the beginning Gina comes across very self-righteous but then again with editing you're not getting 100% of what's going on. I also despise the use of the C word.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,227
    Thanks
    1,170
    Thanked
    669
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah TBH i said to my DH that she sounds like a smoker in her voice. So im not surprised there. Not that that's a bad thing though, if she wants to smoke then that's her thing ... the way they went on about the cheap perfume though was pretty funny.

    Not that the way the women are going about it is right at all, but maybe they do have good reason to hating on her like they do....

    I also recall Gina giving Jackie a hard time about the C word, saying respectable women don't use that word or something like that ... yet then she used it.

    I dunno they're all bloody shocking representations of true Aussie women that's for sure!

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    194
    Thanked
    252
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    God, that was a poorly written letter :S
    Look, I'm positive that Gina is not an angel and she's probably had some less-than-nice interactions with others off-camera. That doesn't mean the other women aren't horrible though.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    11,047
    Thanks
    3,566
    Thanked
    6,679
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I just read a blog that's ruffled some feathers and RHOM released a statement about it this morning.

    http://letter2gina.blogspot.com.au/2...-love.html?m=1
    I found that unenjoyable to read to be honest! It was so catty and poorly written that I couldn't take it very seriously.

    There may be some truth to it, but the author got me off side with the tone of the article.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    kriista  (23-04-2014),mixinitup  (24-04-2014)

  8. #187
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,112
    Thanks
    4,685
    Thanked
    2,000
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I kind of feel like there may be some truth in the blog. I've felt from the beginning Gina comes across very self-righteous but then again with editing you're not getting 100% of what's going on. I also despise the use of the C word.
    She lost me a bit there too.
    Not for using the word itself because it doesn't bother me, but because she told off Jackie for using it only moments earlier.
    She must have thought her conversation in the toilet wasn't being recorded.

    I'm really interested in this bit of the blog in reference to Chyka's husband.
    "Did you tell everyone that you have dirt on your friend the queen of cake? It hardly seems fair that her husband has to take the fall if she stops filming with you."
    When he was introduced to the show I said to my sister, Chyka seems really nice and more grounded than the rest, pity her husband is gay.
    It was a knee jerk response.
    Do you think that's what the dirt is?
    Hmm...

  9. #188
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    7,875
    Thanks
    3,400
    Thanked
    5,160
    Reviews
    8
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    I just read a blog that's ruffled some feathers and RHOM released a statement about it this morning.

    http://letter2gina.blogspot.com.au/2...-love.html?m=1
    I could hardly make sense of this. It's so poorly written.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

    Electric Boogaloo  (23-04-2014),kriista  (23-04-2014)

  11. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,666
    Thanks
    1,426
    Thanked
    1,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All my gay friends say Chyka's husband is on their side!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

    kriista  (23-04-2014),me+he&she=three  (23-04-2014),Phony  (24-04-2014)

  13. #190
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked
    158
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    She lost me a bit there too.
    Not for using the word itself because it doesn't bother me, but because she told off Jackie for using it only moments earlier.
    She must have thought her conversation in the toilet wasn't being recorded.

    I'm really interested in this bit of the blog in reference to Chyka's husband.
    "Did you tell everyone that you have dirt on your friend the queen of cake? It hardly seems fair that her husband has to take the fall if she stops filming with you."
    When he was introduced to the show I said to my sister, Chyka seems really nice and more grounded than the rest, pity her husband is gay.
    It was a knee jerk response.
    Do you think that's what the dirt is?
    Hmm...
    I thought he was too!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

    Phony  (24-04-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Melbourne clinics- Melbourne IVF vs Monash IVF???
    By SJ565 in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30-10-2015, 06:05
  2. Is this for real?
    By Surprise4 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:58
  3. A real guide to IVF
    By BH-community in forum IVF
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 12:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Help! Clexane and pregnantpregnancy and babies through IVF
Going crazy TTCConception issues & ttc
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Noble NovemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Low sperm count and motilityMale Infertility Issues
Teacher giftsGeneral Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›