I am currently waiting to start my stim cycle for the second time, first one cancelled due to high risk OHSS
My question is with my PCOS I ovulate but there's the odd occasion I don't my FS has said when we do FET it will be non medicated , if I do not ovulate on that month can they still transfer or will I have to wait until the next month ??

Me 26, DH 30
TTC 4yrs
Mild pco
Mild endo
Lap done 9/13
4rounds of clomid with BFN
5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

1st IVF Jan 2014: antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Antagonist cycle???