Hi all, just need some suggestions.
1. DP just got a really big promotion/new job, I would like to get her a gift but out of ideas. She in finance.
2. We are looking at moving, sydney is a bit overwhelming so I want to go somewhere less hectic and peaceful. I suggested central coast, though DP is happy with that she os scared of missing out and feeling alienated. So big ask here, which suburbs do you recommend, not too far out but also not so busy.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
11-02-2014 17:51 #1
2 important decisions, suggestions requested
11-02-2014 18:33 #2
What about a Parker / other quality pen?
And as for moving, what about western suburbs? I live near Penrith and there are some really nice new developments around here like Jordan Springs and Mulgoa Rise (or maybe it's ridge). There's also one that I think is called Thornton which is about a 5 minute walk to Penrith Station which will get you into the city in an hour.
11-02-2014 19:21 #3
1. How much do you want/are willing to spend?
2. There are a lot of new developments across Sydney's suburbs. Most of them are focussing on being mini communities, centralised around their shops and parks. Would something like that suit, or are you looking to relocate to something more "remote"/have a sea change? Are you currently in the inner city area?
11-02-2014 19:27 #4
11-02-2014 19:32 #5
1. Like PP said, perhaps an engraved pen? A personalised tablet cover? New handbag/briefcase? Are you looking for an object or an experience? (Sorry for all the questions!!!)
2. Seriously look at the surrounding suburbs. Places that have just built up - there are heaps around Sydney! You will just need to choose what kind of locale you'd prefer (eg. Stanhope Gardens, Newington, or further south near Campbelltown where there are new developments)
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Career change - good idea?Working Hubbers - Employed
Same sex parents or parents to be chat!Same Sex Parents
Happiness or money?Working Hubbers - Employed
Rude 10 year old. Ideas?General Chat
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Testing positive but faintConception & Fertility General Chat