+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Surprise 👶🏼

Hello lovely ladies, I haven't been on in ages! So after the miscarriage with our first go at IVF through MYIVF. I was very defeated and wasn't going to be trying again for a while. But to mine and my husbands knowledge in less then two months after losing Bub I have fallen pregnant naturally. I am 9wks and 1day and heart beat is 150bpm and growing fab! I am still in shock. I am sick ALL the time. But thankful this mirical has happened. Just wanted to share this amazing news!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to henzell123 For This Useful Post:

SallyJoyAnderson  (19-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @henzell123

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

henzell123  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @henzell123

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

henzell123  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thought I’d bump the thread again to see if there is anyone else currently with MyIVF? I’m super new, first IVF cycle (day five of stims) and no idea what to expect. I’m enjoying reading everyone’s stories and wisdom! It definitely makes me feel less alone. Would love to hear how everyone is going! Sally

Thanks
    Reviews

Default On my 3rd Implant

Hello Sally and everyone! I’m also new to this thread! I’m just glad that I can talk to someone who is also going the same thing. I’ve just had a 2nd failed fresh IVF this March 2018 and now going for our first FET (3rd cycle). I’m also with MyIVF. So far they’re great and hoping that this 3rd attempt is our take home baby🙏🏼. Good luck to you as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    First round of IVF and just had 2 eggs inserted this morning. Doc says these were basically the best of an average bunch so feeling quite down at the moment. It’s so hard to not get your hopes up and it’s easy to say out loud that you understand the %s and are prepared for whatever but I can’t lie to myself. I was reading the thread and some of you are going thru your 5+ cycles! How are you affording that? We had to borrow against our Super to fund 1 round. Also do those of you who have gotten to the pregnancy blood test - do they tell you straight away? I may need to hide if I’m negative and nit go to work lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meow79 View Post
    First round of IVF and just had 2 eggs inserted this morning. Doc says these were basically the best of an average bunch so feeling quite down at the moment. It’s so hard to not get your hopes up and it’s easy to say out loud that you understand the %s and are prepared for whatever but I can’t lie to myself. I was reading the thread and some of you are going thru your 5+ cycles! How are you affording that? We had to borrow against our Super to fund 1 round. Also do those of you who have gotten to the pregnancy blood test - do they tell you straight away? I may need to hide if I’m negative and nit go to work lol.
    Goo luck to your first cylcle! I go to MyIVF in Brisbane and I believe they’re one of the most affordable compared to other clinic. 1 fresh cycle will cost you around $3,035 plus $980 for the egg collection and $600 if you have frozen embryo. You get around $1k+ back from Medicare. For the Frozen transfer, we were told that it will be $1,700 and we will get $700 back from Medicare because we reached the threshold for this year. So hopefully we’ll get a positive results for our 3rd attempt this May because it’s getting expensive but we know it will be worth it in the end.

And oh, for the pregnancy blood test you will get the results within a few hours after your blood test. And for the last 2 negative results, I broke down in tears at work and couldn’t go back to work, I took the half day at work. Sorry to scare you. I’m very emotional that’s why I couldn’t handle it. But I’m sure you’ll be fine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PrayingforMiracle For This Useful Post:

meow79  (02-04-2018)