+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 158
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,444
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,965
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's a long pattern lol!

    I'm going to temp in the morning just to confirm high temp then that's me done for charting for the month. Will be due to test 21st Feb but I think instead I'll be popping down to pathology for my cd1 blood test.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is the slowest temp dropping ever... Slow and steady :-( at least it's giving me a longer LP. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/1909fb

    I am giving up on charting all together after this cycle, I agree with you all, the post O temps just string you along and make the tww even worse.

    Sorry AF arrived Tiff :-(

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,444
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,965
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That could be the vitex regulating you bake? I thought I had O'ed but temp drop again this morning. Not monitoring any more. Doesn't do me any good anyway, DH left for work this morning for 5 days.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    3
    Bake were those temps taken earlier or later than normal. Ive realised today post o temps mean nothing.

    I got a bfp this morning on an ic! 13dpo n af was due today. With all the spotting ive had I was expecting her n the temp dip but when both didnt happen I tested n got a positive. My temps post o gave nothing away n were up n down.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,613
    Thanks
    1,495
    Thanked
    687
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Bake were those temps taken earlier or later than normal. Ive realised today post o temps mean nothing.

    I got a bfp this morning on an ic! 13dpo n af was due today. With all the spotting ive had I was expecting her n the temp dip but when both didnt happen I tested n got a positive. My temps post o gave nothing away n were up n down.
    Congrats kelstar!!

    Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    3
    Thanks michelle.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Bake were those temps taken earlier or later than normal. Ive realised today post o temps mean nothing.

    I got a bfp this morning on an ic! 13dpo n af was due today. With all the spotting ive had I was expecting her n the temp dip but when both didnt happen I tested n got a positive. My temps post o gave nothing away n were up n down.
    woo hoo!!! congrats!!!

    They were taken later than usual, I am crampy and teary today, so I am pretty sure the witch is not far off.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    woo hoo!!! congrats!!!

    They were taken later than usual, I am crampy and teary today, so I am pretty sure the witch is not far off.
    Thanks...

    fx its not!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    Thanks...

    fx its not!
    It is - the witch just arrived. I'm done... I am not temping, charting, OPKing, anything this month. I've had enough and accepted that it's probably not going to happen. We might do the "not trying but not preventing" approach for a couple of months but then I'm done... I will probably still stalk though ;-)

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    It is - the witch just arrived. I'm done... I am not temping, charting, OPKing, anything this month. I've had enough and accepted that it's probably not going to happen. We might do the "not trying but not preventing" approach for a couple of months but then I'm done... I will probably still stalk though ;-)
    So sorry to hear Bake! xxxxx

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. 24Sure Advanced Embryo Screening
    By Binky in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 11:11
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 10:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›