Closed Thread
Page 78 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Massive hugs to you Kel, devastating. I'm devastated for you. Have you seen Lynn and gotten her last word on it? Is it possible the HRT needs a bit longer to before you see full results? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    What will the ultrasound be potentially showing tomorrow Kel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been three months on the HRT so Lynn said to take it for a three to four months and keep monitoring it and see if it improves. The ultrasound is to check if I have endo as I've been having a lot of pain and not just when I have my period, and also to check my tubes for blockages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KellyK, so sorry to hear your FSH news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel is it possible you just need a longer on the HRT? FSH seems to fluctuate, perhaps next month things may change again.

Me: started Synarel this morning. Not exactly fun using the spray but not too bad either. Menopur starts tomorrow then scan next thurs. Guess I'll have to think now about what I will do if I only have one main follicle again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel77 it does fluctuate so hopefully a bit longer on the hrt should reduce it. Kel70 fingers crossed for some good follie growth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will keep taking it and hope for the best. I had the tubal patency today and it was horrendous! The pain was so bad the tears came were pouring out... My friend who took me said I looked like I was in shock after and I certainly felt it, I was shaking so bad! Soooo glad it's over, never want to go through it again. Hels if you're soft then I'm a marshmallow as I barely coped! Nasty nasty nasty thing. Apparently the chance of conception increases by having it though as your tubes are cleaned out. If I only I had someone to try the natural way with... .!
    Good luck with your stimming Kel, hope this is the one that produces the golden egg x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah jeepers Kel you've had a tough week lovely, that sounds awful! A little bit of tlc is due I think, take very good care of yourself this weekend. We put ourselves through SO much during this process, and doing it alone makes it that bit more challenging. I had a couple of hours of nausea today (had to be the syneral) and I had a small pang of, wish I had a partner to give me a cuddle! Only a momentary pang but it's hard sometimes.

So sending you a big hug from this little bubhub group! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Virtual hugs then Kel70 ! Other Kel I sooked badly during that tubal patency test as well and saw stars ! My mum had to take me home. Horrid thing, I remember thinking same, wish I had someone one to try naturally with. Well 3 weeks of work to go and counting. After 20 years of working in IT doing long hours, oncall and weekend cutovers, time for a break !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels we have identical jobs! I know how you feel! Definitely deserve a break and what better thing to do than go and have a baby

Will you take your baby back to your own place after the birth or did you say you're moving in with your folks? Are you feeling apprehensive about caring for a newborn alone (all questions I've asked myself and thought about).