+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello!

Hello everyone,
    My name is Heidi I am 30 years old and I'm a single mother to a beautiful 19 month old little girl called Lilith. I decided to join this in a way to meet people as at first I'm quite shy. But I know I need friends with children around the same age group for my daughter as she hasn't interacted much with children her own age, they were either older or younger. I started her going to a playgroup last year and glad it's starting back up this week.

Anyway if your in the Marion area of Adelaide contact Me please.

Sent from my LG-P705 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to say hello even though I'm not local, here is a good place for virtual support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I need plenty of that at the moment so much going on with separation from the father of my child who now has Boarderline personality disorder and other mental illnesses. I promised I'd never stop him from visiting his daughter but his either showing up once a week, once a fortnight or once a month. Its scattered and I don't know if it's healthy for our daughter. I'm also going through mediation with his mother, and after her actions I don't trust her with my child unsupervised. So yeah I could do with support. Hugs

Sorry for laying that all out on the table

Sent from my LG-P705 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's what bubhub is for .they have a great single parent forum you can look up as well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

heidililith31 (29-01-2014)