Closed Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just called the surgery, doctor isn't in today- which explains the no phone call! He's in tomorrow, so they said they'd call first thing. Oh. My. God. This wait is horrendous! Lol 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    I just requested no extra people in the room (privacy) Shrillian due to childhood abuse, instead I had 7 people just watching! I had flashbacks for most of the time I spent pushing (1.5hrs). I felt very violated and pretty much like I did after being abused and I found it very hard to bond/respond with my son (still have issues now) I had pnd due to it as well. My next 2 births were much more private and I felt a lot safer emotionally, this time I think my IPs are going to pay for a doula so that has eased my mind a lot. I highly recommend one, wouldnt wish a traumatic birth on my worst enemy.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    HOF, oh no. You poor thing! I'm glad your second two were more private. What a horrible first experience xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (25-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Lordy, I've just been watching one born every minute and came to read this. I am actually really scared. I am more scared of someone shoving their fist right up my hooha. I am scared of the rest too. I am hoping the entire David bowie discography will help but I don't know how well I can depend on a singer to calm my nerves at that point XD I will be asking for dimmed lights. I hate hospital lights and it'll just annoy me

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2OR - we have to go with a high risk ob at king Edward memorial hospital here in Wa. Won't see them until an intrauterine pregnancy is confirmed though.

I hope you get your results soon!! Can another dr or practice nurse not call you with them?

Crafty- have you a birth plan? I've got a few templates here I can forward to you if you like?
    Last edited by LysnDan; 25-02-2014 at 17:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lys that would be great actually and totally appreciated as I haven't really seen one before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @LysnDan - oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear about all you've gone through! No wonder it was traumatic!!!
    @headoverfeet - oh dear. Sorry to hear about your traumatic past. Glad you got what you wanted (and needed) for your 2nd & 3rd. *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftymamabris View Post
    Lys that would be great actually and totally appreciated as I haven't really seen one before
    Will hop on to the computer and copy and paste it to u via pm

eta - all done @Craftymamabris
    Last edited by LysnDan; 25-02-2014 at 18:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LysnDan View Post
    M2OR - we have to go with a high risk ob at king Edward memorial hospital here in Wa. Won't see them until an intrauterine pregnancy is confirmed though.

I hope you get your results soon!! Can another dr or practice nurse not call you with them?

Crafty- have you a birth plan? I've got a few templates here I can forward to you if you like?
    Oh ok. I hope your next one is smooth sailing. Good to have a high risk OB, just in case

No, apparently nobody else can read them because they're addressed to him! I was tempted to go up there myself! Oh well, not long now. Praying for a BFP, but not getting my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LysnDan I think I'm having a boy, we won't be finding out so have a long time to wait! Lol....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lys I shall have a looksy now. My birth plan. I want 30 white doves to be released after the baby is born and only green jelly beans that is a joke of course haha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craftymamabris For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (27-02-2014),MrsTugs  (25-02-2014),Precious40  (25-02-2014)