Closed Thread
Page 49 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1106
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Thank you!

    Lucky for me DH was in the mood so we managed to DTD! Yay!

    When are you due to O?

    Here's hoping we get our BFPs! x


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    Yay for hubby being in the mood! Fortunately for me, I just have to look at mine and he thinks I'm coming on to him, lol. It's me and my libido that's the problem! Once we're actually DTD, I'm fine.. it's just getting "in the mood" that's the chore 😳 hehe

    Due to O around CD 16 this month. Going to stop at CD12 again.. So we're going to be rabbits for the next few days and hope that some stick around! Lol xx

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Cd9 here and first day of dtd too!
    Im not charting or doing opk's, just going to be relaxed and dtd every day or second day for the rest of the cycle and see what happens!

    Fx for us all!

    (/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Good luck @Bellefire !

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

    Bellefirexxx  (08-03-2014)

  4. #483
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    Yay for hubby being in the mood! Fortunately for me, I just have to look at mine and he thinks I'm coming on to him, lol. It's me and my libido that's the problem! Once we're actually DTD, I'm fine.. it's just getting "in the mood" that's the chore 😳 hehe

    Due to O around CD 16 this month. Going to stop at CD12 again.. So we're going to be rabbits for the next few days and hope that some stick around! Lol xx
    That's like us! I have been forcing myself to try to "initiate" more as I would otherwise be happy to go without for long periods.

    I just usually have to flash the ladies at him or signal my eyes towards the bedroom and he's good. However, the past two months he's been weird about DTD. But I think our talk last month must have helped.

    Why stop at CD12?



    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    Last edited by Shrillian; 08-03-2014 at 21:20.

  5. #484
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Lots of baby dust to those of you getting into the BD ! Fingers crossed one crosses the finish line! !!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to lelucciola For This Useful Post:

    Shrillian  (08-03-2014)

  7. #485
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellefire View Post
    Cd9 here and first day of dtd too!
    Im not charting or doing opk's, just going to be relaxed and dtd every day or second day for the rest of the cycle and see what happens!

    Fx for us all!

    (/'^')/ \('~'\) \('o')/ - need a cheer squad to get me through this TTC journey!
    Yay!

    I'm going to keep using OPKs for the next week or two just to monitor my cycle. Also wondering if I'll get a double surge again this month! Quite keen to see if being pricked by needles each week helps me!

    Fx, hun!


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

    Bellefirexxx  (08-03-2014)

  9. #486
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lelucciola View Post
    Lots of baby dust to those of you getting into the BD ! Fingers crossed one crosses the finish line! !!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Reminds me of this TTC joke:

    Why does it take 1 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
    Cause they won't stop to ask directions!


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

    Bellefirexxx  (08-03-2014),Funchu  (09-03-2014),lelucciola  (09-03-2014),M2OR  (08-03-2014),MrsTugs  (09-03-2014),Pinkblue  (09-03-2014)

  11. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    That's like us! I have been forcing myself to try to "initiate" more as I would otherwise be happy to go without for long periods.

    I just usually have to flash the ladies at him or signal my eyes towards the bedroom and he's good. However, the past two months he's been weird about DTD. But I think our talk last month must have helped.

    Why stop at CD12?



    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN
    We're going to attempt to gender sway. We'd be over the moon with another boy, and not really sure how accurate the method is (pretty sure it's only a few % more in favour of a girl), but I thought why not!
    Would love to give DH a daughter (I'd be quite happy to be mum to a group of mummy's boys! ), but I think he has a longing for a little girl. He is the eldest of five- two little brothers and sisters (two of which are the same age as our boys) and he's always had special bonds with his sisters.
    I find I get super clucky around baby boys, but I think it's because that's what I'm used to! (They are pretty blo.ody cute though ) lol

  12. #488
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @M2OR - I have no idea about gender swaying. What are the theories?


    Me = 34, DH = 34
    TTC #1 for 2 years. OI: Sept '13: BFP (chem), Oct '13: BFN, Dec '13: BFN

  13. #489
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    73
    Reviews
    0
    They say to avoid ovulation for a girl and DTD on the day of ovulation for a boy. Reason being the male (androsperm) are faster and short-lived, where as the female (gynesperm) are slower, but more hardy- surviving longer than the androsperm.
    Of course there's still a chance you will get a girl on the day of O and vice versa. Apparently this is due to hubby's sperm quality and number. (Low sperm count generally produce more girls, where as a higher count produce more boys). But it's mainly about increasing the odds. It's a book (not sure if I can disclose on here!) She's had some pretty positive feedback (even puts the unsuccessful ones in there and explains why it may not have worked).

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to M2OR For This Useful Post:

    Bellefirexxx  (08-03-2014)

  15. #490
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by M2OR View Post
    We're going to attempt to gender sway. We'd be over the moon with another boy, and not really sure how accurate the method is (pretty sure it's only a few % more in favour of a girl), but I thought why not!
    Would love to give DH a daughter (I'd be quite happy to be mum to a group of mummy's boys! ), but I think he has a longing for a little girl. He is the eldest of five- two little brothers and sisters (two of which are the same age as our boys) and he's always had special bonds with his sisters.
    I find I get super clucky around baby boys, but I think it's because that's what I'm used to! (They are pretty blo.ody cute though ) lol
    Ive been reading a bit about that! With boys sperm swimming faster than girls but not being as resilient or living as long as the slower swimming girls who can handle more acidic environments and live longer?

    We tried to get in plenty of BD before O to try and have some there ready to go as soon as I O and hoping that the girls would hang about and live longer than the boys. Would love to have a little girl after having three boys but im happy either way

    Goodluck! I hope it sways in your favour!


    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to lelucciola For This Useful Post:

    M2OR  (08-03-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. March Madness testing thread #2
    By IndigoJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 21:15
  2. Marvelous March Testing Thread - Take 2!
    By iLOVEthree in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 23:46
  3. March Madness Testing thread!
    By upforroundtwo in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 10:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›