Closed Thread
Page 17 of 111 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1106
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I see there's been an article posted saying opposite to what I just posted. I can guarantee that every single month I have O'ed after it's turned neg, not after first pos. guess everyone's different.
    Yeah, I think in the end we just need to listen to our bodies. All our fertility signs need to be taken in to account.
    I guess we bd til we can bd no more lol

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (22-02-2014)

  3. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,832
    Thanks
    1,556
    Thanked
    3,440
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Time to join march! AF is due march 16th so that's when I'll test. This will be month 11 off BC and month 9 of TTC. *sigh*

    This month will be 2nd on Vitex and I've also decided to bite the bullet and buy the maybe baby. DH and I had a really really good talk the other night and I think FINALLY he's getting where I'm coming from. I was a bit worried he'd shake his head at me when I came home with the maybe baby but instead he was excited by it... Because he wants a turn lol. Not sure what he expects to see, but if he gets ferning and I don't, I think we've found our problem lol.

    I'm feeling a lot more positive this month. I have to have an endoscopy and colonoscopy this week, so I'm kind of hoping its going to detox my body a bit so I get my bfp. Wishful thinking! Plus it's my birthday coming up so just hoping it's a good month all around. Just hoping it's the last month I have to be in a testing thread (until no 2 at least).

  4. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Time to join march! AF is due march 16th so that's when I'll test. This will be month 11 off BC and month 9 of TTC. *sigh*

    This month will be 2nd on Vitex and I've also decided to bite the bullet and buy the maybe baby. DH and I had a really really good talk the other night and I think FINALLY he's getting where I'm coming from. I was a bit worried he'd shake his head at me when I came home with the maybe baby but instead he was excited by it... Because he wants a turn lol. Not sure what he expects to see, but if he gets ferning and I don't, I think we've found our problem lol.

    I'm feeling a lot more positive this month. I have to have an endoscopy and colonoscopy this week, so I'm kind of hoping its going to detox my body a bit so I get my bfp. Wishful thinking! Plus it's my birthday coming up so just hoping it's a good month all around. Just hoping it's the last month I have to be in a testing thread (until no 2 at least).
    Good luck! Know how you feel, it's month 15 for me, I did get a BFP in month 7 but unfortunately ended in a MMC. Keep positive Hun x

  5. #164
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hey everyone just popping in to say af is on her way, have the usual tinged mucus in the days leading up..loads of pms! Expecting her to arrive tomorrow evening or Monday. Have to call the clinic on day 1 for instructions

    Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #165
    Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    523
    Thanks
    480
    Thanked
    86
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I have been cramping now for 3 days and have been feeling like vomiting for 2 days.
    I know I havnt been around and I'm sorry! To everyone who got BFP CONGRATS!
    Everyone else who's journey ended I'm sorry xxxx

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,271
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,148
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    Fingers crossed the cramps are a positive sign for us Shadow. I'm pretty in tune with what is happening within my body also and until yesterday afternoon I was thinking there was no way we caught the egg, but now I am slightly suspicious. I know after feeling those twinges last night I'm going to test earlier than planned now
    I hope its a good sign! I'm wondering if its a delayed ovulation for me? Ive been kinda sick for a week and am just bouncing back now though, so it could be possible to o late.

    I actually knocked my b00b after the shower today and it made me jump! It felt numb but painful...very weird! But unless I get my #1 pregnancy symptom, im not testing until march at least

    My mc, I want paying attention to my cycle but felt ill/queasy randomly, said to df if it continued id test in a few days.... Bam! 2nd line, dark as dark, before tge control even came up.

    Ds, I got one bout of car sickness, that id never had 10dpo... Bfn an hour later, but tge next morning, about 12hrs later there was a definate positive...

    I've had nausia with chems too....

    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,511
    Thanks
    984
    Thanked
    5,040
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wish I had an obvious tell to focus on lol. Really hope you get there soon shadow!!! xx

    I'm not testing this month but I'll be along for the moral support for everyone :-D

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Shrillian  (22-02-2014)

  10. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Wish I had an obvious tell to focus on lol. Really hope you get there soon shadow!!! xx

    I'm not testing this month but I'll be along for the moral support for everyone :-D
    Have u tested yet tugs xxx sorry I haven't been on for a few days xx

    Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

  11. #169
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Time to join march! AF is due march 16th so that's when I'll test. This will be month 11 off BC and month 9 of TTC. *sigh*

    This month will be 2nd on Vitex and I've also decided to bite the bullet and buy the maybe baby. DH and I had a really really good talk the other night and I think FINALLY he's getting where I'm coming from. I was a bit worried he'd shake his head at me when I came home with the maybe baby but instead he was excited by it... Because he wants a turn lol. Not sure what he expects to see, but if he gets ferning and I don't, I think we've found our problem lol.

    I'm feeling a lot more positive this month. I have to have an endoscopy and colonoscopy this week, so I'm kind of hoping its going to detox my body a bit so I get my bfp. Wishful thinking! Plus it's my birthday coming up so just hoping it's a good month all around. Just hoping it's the last month I have to be in a testing thread (until no 2 at least).
    Good luck with your procedures! Hope it helps on the TTC front as well!

    Here's hoping we all end up in a DIG after this cycle!

  12. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Hey everyone just popping in to say af is on her way, have the usual tinged mucus in the days leading up..loads of pms! Expecting her to arrive tomorrow evening or Monday. Have to call the clinic on day 1 for instructions

    Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I can't believe it's almost that time for you!

    Good luck with your noble adventure!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (23-02-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. March Madness testing thread #2
    By IndigoJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 21:15
  2. Marvelous March Testing Thread - Take 2!
    By iLOVEthree in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 23:46
  3. March Madness Testing thread!
    By upforroundtwo in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 10:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sudocrem / InfacolSudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›