Closed Thread
Page 15 of 111 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1106
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,308
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked
    4,827
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mumzy once the line goes from darkest to slightly less dark (aka when it becomes "neg") then you will bd ovulating 12-36 hours after that.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    mumzy1976  (21-02-2014)

  3. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,623
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked
    2,159
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As far as I know, the day you start getting a non-positive line will be your O day... I think.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

    mumzy1976  (21-02-2014)

  5. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Girls, I am 5DPO today (I think - could possibly be 6DPO but more likely 5) and for the past hour I have been having pain / pinching / aching only on my lower right side (its behind my appendix scar actually and comes and goes every 5-10mins, its dull, not painful). In my diary from TTC with DS I had noted cramping at 7DPO (though my cycles were a bit more irregular then). I can't quite remember exactly what those cramps felt like but the feeling I have now is unusual, not a pain I experience regularly. Do you think its possible for implantation to occur at 5DPO and do you think its a concern that this pain is only on one side?

  6. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Mumzy once the line goes from darkest to slightly less dark (aka when it becomes "neg") then you will bd ovulating 12-36 hours after that.
    Thank you, so much to know!

  7. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    429
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    70
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    As far as I know, the day you start getting a non-positive line will be your O day... I think.
    Thank you :-)

  8. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    1,144
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Addicted to Love View Post
    Hi Girls, I am 5DPO today (I think - could possibly be 6DPO but more likely 5) and for the past hour I have been having pain / pinching / aching only on my lower right side (its behind my appendix scar actually and comes and goes every 5-10mins, its dull, not painful). In my diary from TTC with DS I had noted cramping at 7DPO (though my cycles were a bit more irregular then). I can't quite remember exactly what those cramps felt like but the feeling I have now is unusual, not a pain I experience regularly. Do you think its possible for implantation to occur at 5DPO and do you think its a concern that this pain is only on one side?
    I hope its a good sign! Im somewhere around the same time, and my ovaries/uterus feel bruised! I had a few close together strong cramps this morning, then ever since I feel tender from my hip in on the right side....
    My uterus feels heavy (like when you are 7mnths preg, the weight of the weight of the baby there....that kinda heavy (but theres definately not a 7mnths gestation baby there!)
    I've also had lots of cm for the past 48hrs again....

    I wasnt meant to worry about this! But after so long ttc im super heightened to anything there....

    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

    Addicted to Love  (22-02-2014)

  10. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumzy1976 View Post
    Ok can I ask with opks, when it's the darkest line, I can assume I'm going to ovulate within how long?
    And I keep testing for how long?
    When the line is faint again do I assume I have ovulated?
    Yep what the other ladies said, when my line went negative yesterday I considered that O day so today is 1dpo! I only test til it goes negative, don't see any reason to keep testing.
    I bd'd right up to and including O day, 6 says in total, I would have also liked to bd today to be sure but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen as DH will be especially tired tonight.

  11. #148
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,308
    Thanks
    963
    Thanked
    4,827
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ladies O day will more likely be the day AFTER it goes neg. not the day that it goes neg.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Bellefirexxx  (22-02-2014)

  13. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Ladies O day will more likely be the day AFTER it goes neg. not the day that it goes neg.
    How is that possible?? If they say you O 12-36 hours after your OPK turns positive, then what your saying would put my O more than 48 hours after my first Positive OPK

  14. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    196
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    I hope its a good sign! Im somewhere around the same time, and my ovaries/uterus feel bruised! I had a few close together strong cramps this morning, then ever since I feel tender from my hip in on the right side....
    My uterus feels heavy (like when you are 7mnths preg, the weight of the weight of the baby there....that kinda heavy (but theres definately not a 7mnths gestation baby there!)
    I've also had lots of cm for the past 48hrs again....

    I wasnt meant to worry about this! But after so long ttc im super heightened to anything there....

    Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Fingers crossed the cramps are a positive sign for us Shadow. I'm pretty in tune with what is happening within my body also and until yesterday afternoon I was thinking there was no way we caught the egg, but now I am slightly suspicious. I know after feeling those twinges last night I'm going to test earlier than planned now


 

Similar Threads

  1. March Madness testing thread #2
    By IndigoJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 21:15
  2. Marvelous March Testing Thread - Take 2!
    By iLOVEthree in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 374
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 23:46
  3. March Madness Testing thread!
    By upforroundtwo in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 15-03-2013, 10:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›